Kaylee and Anthony...Again ❤

Kaylee jumped awake at the ringing of her phone

Kaylee jumped awake at the ringing of her phone. With her eyes half closed, she plopped her hand on top of it, and answered it.

"Hello?" She squeezed out.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Anthony chuckled from the other line.

Kaylee immediately smiled, feeling the happiness in his voice.

"Hey Anthony. What has you calling me so early?" Kaylee sat up and stretched, letting out a yawn.

"It's noon." Anthony laughed again.

Kaylee laughed with him this time, "Like I said, why are you calling me so early?" She replied.

"I was hoping that... that you would come by the house today." Anthony offered, his voice getting a tad bit nervous.

"To the mansion you guys are recording in?" Kaylee questioned.

"Y-yeah. I mean it's no big deal if you don't want to come. I-I just wanted to see you and there's this song and I-" Kaylee cut off Anthony's speech there.

"I'll be there in an hour Tony." She laughed.

"Okay see you then," she could hear is sigh of relief, "I love you." Anthony finished.

"I love you too." Kaylee responded and ended their call.

~

"Tony this place is huge." Kaylee commented after Anthony greeted her at the door.

"Yeah I know, kind of scaring at night." He said smiling.

The couple stood there for a moment. Anthony couldn't stop staring at Kaylee as she gazed at the outside of the house. A smile spread across his face as he thought about how beautiful she was.

Kaylee caught his stare and smiled. "What?" She asked playfully.

Embarrassed, Anthony lightly blushed, "Nothing... l-let's go meet the guys." Anthony took Kaylee's hand and led her into the first room of the house.

There were amps and wires scattered all over the place. But what stood out the most were the three men in the room.

"This guy here is Chad." Anthony pointed to a tall, somewhat slim man. Kaylee shook his hand.

"Oh that's my main man Flea." Anthony said. Flea stood and engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"Good to meet you." He said with a gap tooth smile.

"And last, but not least, this is John." Kaylee had to look down to see him. John was sprawled out on the floor, stretching she assumed.

Kaylee shook his hand too smiling at the group of guys Anthony had told her so much about.

"So you're the girl Anthony constantly talks about." John beams up at her.

Anthony turns his face away, trying to hide the fact that his cheeks went bright red.

Kaylee giggled, "I guess so."

It didn't take very long for everyone to get comfortable. Kaylee loved listening to Chad joke around. He had a second job in stand up comedy if he needed it.

Flea had the wildest personality, but he was still so smart. He was gifted too. Watching him play bass,  a little piano, then break out a trumpet was astonishing.

But Kaylee thought John had to have been the most interesting of the bunch, besides Anthony. From what she could tell, he was an amazing story teller. Some of the stories, like the tampon one, Kaylee would've preferred not to hear.

All in all this group was amazing. When it came down to making music, there were no words to describe the energy. It was obvious that their souls had a connection. The four of them were meant to play music together.

Kaylee excused herself to the bathroom for a minute. "I'll be right back, don't cry because you miss me." She smiled to Anthony.

He playfully sniffed, "I miss you already. "

Kaylee returned to see the guys behind their respective instruments; Anthony had a notebook in hand.

"Oh it's good you're back," Anthony started, "We'd like you to hear this song."

"Really?" Kaylee questioned.

"No, it's more like Anthony wants an excuse to sing to you." John butted in.

What he said had to have been true. Anthony couldn't stop himself from grinning.

"Just sit with me, love." Anthony took a seat, on the couch they were previously on, and patted the spot next to him.

She was going to sit, but Kaylee thought of a better idea.

Kaylee grabbed Anthony's hand as she sat on his lap. She draped his arm around her waist and placed her arm around his neck.

Anthony looked at Kaylee with the widest smile she had ever seen.  It caused Kaylee to smile too as that just stared at each other.

After a few minutes Flea cleared his throat. The couple turned to look at the rest of the group. Chad was smirking and winking at them, while John tried to stifle a laugh.

"Ready?" Flea asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah." Anthony replied.

As the song began, Kaylee followed along with the lyrics in the notebook.

"Today love smiled on me," Anthony sang, "it took away my pain say please."

Kaylee sung along softly, "All that you had to free, you got to let it be." She could see Anthony smile as they sung the chorus together.

"Where I go I just don't know. I got to got to gotta, take it slow. When I find my piece of mind, I'm gonna give you some of my good time."

When the song was finished, Anthony and Kaylee found themselves staring at each other again.

"Anthony," Kaylee started, he raised his eyebrows so Kaylee knew she had his full attention, "isn't that the song you hummed to me a few days ago?"

Anthony blushed for what seemed like the millionth time that day.

"Yeah, you couldn't sleep and I had just wrote it."

"It's beautiful, Anthony." Kaylee smiled.

"Not as beautiful as you." Anthony smiled at his come back.

Kaylee laughed, "That's so cheesy, but thank you."

"Aw you guys." Flea cooed. Again the couple turned to the guys mocking them playfully.

John was in Chad's arms, sniffing as if he was crying. Flea had his hand over his heart. "They grow up so fast." Chad said, making his voice break on purpose.

Anthony kept a straight face while Kaylee laughed, "Oh shut up." Anthony said.

"Aw, Tony." Kaylee cooed like Flea did and wrapped her arms around Anthony.

Anthony looked down at her halfway smiling. She stood on her toes and pecked his lips, putting a smile on his face all over again.

((Author's note))

Well this took forever, sorry about that Kaylee. But I tried to get everything you wanted in there. Hopefully it lives up to your expectations haha.

Next imagine is Ariana and Anthony!

Word count: 1,058