Kaylee and Anthony ❤

1990

When Kaylee's eyes met the man's sitting across from her, her heart spoke. 

"That's him." It kept repeating to her and it left her mindlessly staring at him from across the room.

The mystery man's eyes flickered up from his plate again. His chocolate eyes squinted a bit as he smirked and sent a wink Kaylee's way.

Kaylee jumped a bit as a shiver went down her spine. Her cheeks grew hot and she dropped her head, stabbing her macaroni with her fork once more.

The air in the diner was thick. At least to Kaylee it was. She could feel the man just a few feet away from her peering into her soul. When she looked up, he was still looking; his smile had graduated into a full smile.

The moment Kaylee smiled back, he dropped his fork into his plate and gathered his things.

Kaylee's eyes widened as she noticed the man of her dreams was coming toward her.

Man of your dreams Kaylee? Don't be ridiculous, you don't even know the man. Her thoughts contradicted her heart.

"May I?" His deep voice cut through the air.

"Sure." Kaylee huffed out a smile still spread across her lips.

He slid into the booth with ease, never breaking eye contact with her. His flowing brown hair cascaded over his broad shoulders.

"I'm Anthony, I couldn't help but to notice your gaze over there. Thought I'd give you a closer look." Anthony broke their silence once again.

Kaylee chuckled, he was a smooth one. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kaylee."

Anthony smiled. "So Kaylee," he paused and raised his eyebrows, Kaylee nodded to confirm that he said her name correctly, "Do you stare at men here often, or did I happen to get lucky?" There was another smirk.

Two can play that game. Kaylee thought to herself.

"Are you implying that I'm promiscuous, Anthony?" Kaylee answered his question with another.

This time Anthony chuckled, "No. Not saying I'd have a problem with it, if you were."

There was no denying it, Anthony oozed sex appeal. But Kaylee wasn't going to let that get to her just yet.

"To answer your question," Kaylee started, "I don't stare at men often."

"I'm glad, I wouldn't want my woman staring at anyone else." Anthony stated deeply into Kaylee's eyes waiting to see her reaction to his words.

Her cheeks become rosy, as much as she tried to keep them from doing so.

"Your woman? Don't you want to get to know me first?" Kaylee questioned.

Anthony leaned back in his seat, "I know all there is to know, doll."

Kaylee stayed quiet as Anthony elaborated.

"I know you're attracted to me and I'm attracted to you. I know your name and I know that I won't leave this spot until I make you mine."

There's another undeniable thing about him; Anthony was bold.

"See, I don't know about that," Kaylee shook her head, "What I know is that you're smooth and smooth can be dangerous."

Her mouth was saying the exact opposite of what her heart was thinking.

Red Hot Chili Pepper Imagines!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara