Danielle and Flea ❤️

Flea slid his lunch tray on the table and straddled the bench outside waiting for Anthony, Hillel, and Jack to join him. Spring was in full affect, so they guys could finally sit outside again.

With spring came prom, and there were prom-posals going on all around the school. He found himself not caring. He didnt have a date so it was no big deal.

Anthony, on the other hand, was busting at the seams about prom. He had just started dating a girl he had a crush on for a while, and in turn that meant Flea had to deal with all of the, "I picked someone for you," talk. It wasn't the girls fault, they were beautiful, Flea just didn't feel drawn to them.

Anthony joined Flea at the table with a smile across his face.

"Oh god, what now?" Flea asked.

"Have you seen the new girl?" Anthony couldn't stop grinning.

"No, should I have?"

"Oh man, she's bangin'."

Flea laughed, "Really, does she have this lunch shift?"

"Yeah," Anthony looked around, "actually, she's coming over here with Hillel right now."

Flea perked up, looking in the direction Anthony was. Hillel was walking in front of the girl, and being a tall guy he towered over her, so Flea couldn't get a good look at her.

"Hey, guys, this is Danielle, I'm showing her around school so be nice." Hillel stepped out of the way and Flea's heart paused.

Danielle had to have been the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.

"Hi." She sat her tray down right in front of Flea and smiled.

Flea gulped before speaking, "Hey."

There was an awkward silence, Danielle turned her head, obviously blushing, and Flea felt a foot hit his knee under the table.

"Jeez, why don't you give the lady her face back?" Anthony joked and Flea snapped out of his trance.

"Sorry, I'm Michael- or Flea, y-you can call me whatever." There went his plan of playing it cool.

Danielle just smiled sweetly at him and reached across the table to shake his hand. "It's good to meet you Flea, I've heard some things about you already."

The groups lunch flew by, and Flea couldn't keep his eyes off of Danielle. Her hair was dark, and had tight coils. The golden undertones of her brown skin made her look as if she was glowing in the sunlight.

Danielle wore a minimal amount of makeup. Flea thought the best part was the simple lip gloss that made her round, pink lips shine in light just as much as she did. When the soft makeup was mentioned, Danielle scoffed,

"This is just my daytime look," she started, "I pull out all stops at night, since that's when most parties go on."

Once lunch was over, Flea was dreading going to class even more than usual. But he happened to see Danielle's schedule on the table and peeked at it to see her last class. He planned to meet her right outside the door when the last bell rung, and to walk her home.

His plan worked beautifully, and Danielle, in all of her glory, allowed Flea to walk her home.

"I really appreciate you taking the time to walk me home, you and Hillel are the first people I've met here so it means a lot." Danielle looked at her feet as she walked.

Flea shrugged it off, "It's no big deal, I wanted to talk to you more anyway."

"Really?" Danielle asked stopping at the crosswalk and turning to Flea.