Liv and Anthony..Again!❤️

Liv woke up on her own, her head feeling much better than the night before. Work stressed her out more than usual the past month, so the off time she had this weekend was going to be used for nothing but naps.

Liv rolled over to touch Anthony's scruffy face and tell him good morning, but she was in bed alone. Liv sat up and moved her untamed hair out of the way looking for her love. The door being slightly cracked let her know he was downstairs with the boys.

After brushing her teeth, and putting her hair into a bun, Liv walked downstairs towards the kitchen. She stopped at the doorway and peeked in to see Anthony, Everly, and their baby boy Vic, shirtless and eating Cheerios.

It was the purest thing Liv had ever seen in her life. As she was soaking in the moment, baby Vic noticed her and let out the most adorable giggle. He pointed and bounced at her causing Anthony to turn around.

When he did he wore a big smile himself, and got up to greet his wife. "Good morning beautiful."

Liv embraced him in a hug saying, "Well good morning. What's all these handsome men doing in my kitchen?"

"Waiting on our sleeping beauty," Anthony replied, "There's a bowl of Cheerios with your name on it."

Liv took a seat between Everly and Vic. Anthony made her a bowl of cereal and sat infront of her.

"So what's on the agenda today?" Liv asked looking at both Anthony and Everly.

"Can we go to the new park? They've got baby swings!" Everly spoke his idea.

"That sounds awesome to me, you in dad?" Liv raised her eyebrows at Anthony.

"Well..." He hesitated.

"Oh, come on dad!" Everly smiled.

"Yeah!" Liv egged on.

"Alright, we'll go." Anthony gave in.

The whole table let out a cheer, even little Vic. After the plan for the park was made, the family finished their breakfast quickly. Anthony and Liv went into their usual routine for getting the boys ready to go out.

Liv tried her best to keep baby Vic from running around in his diaper after his bath, but she found herself chasing after him with his pants in hand.

"Come here Vic! You're the only one naked, shouldn't you be embarrassed?" Liv joked, but still tried to reason with her toddler.

Vic gave a screaming giggle, and kept trotting around the house. Liv followed after him and he led her into the kitchen where Anthony was the family's lunch for the afternoon.

Vic ran to Anthony and clutched to his pants leg, still giggling. Anthony reached down and picked him up, "Here I was thinking you were a Mama's boy." He joked.

Liv stood with her hands on her hips, panting lightly. "In that case, let's switch." She held out Vic's pants and Anthony took them.

The family eventually made it out the door and to the park. Everly made a B-line for the swings and Vic trotted after him. Liv and Anthony followed to push their sons.

Everly wore the biggest grin Anthony had ever seen, and Vic was just a fit of giggles. Liv was right along with them. Her hair floated with the breeze and she couldn't contain the joy she had.

There was no word to describe how amazing Anthony felt looking at his family. He was beyond grateful that they were in his life.

Lunch came and the family set up at a picnic table. Anthony placed his arm around Liv holding her close. "I love you." He whispered in her ear.

Liv turned around smiling, "I love you too."

The entire family radiated happiness throughout the day, but they eventually grew tired. Vic had fallen asleep in his car seat, and Everly sat softly humming to the radio on the ride home.

"I think I need a nap like the one Vic is having right now." Liv commented. Both Anthony and Everly laughed and agreed.

Liv checked the mail once they all got home, and Anthony got the boys inside.

"Well, today was awesome but I'm tired," Everly said as he turned to Anthony first, "thanks dad." He gave a hug that Anthony happily returned.

"You're welcome bear." Anthony smiled.

Everly then walked to Liv, who was standing just a few feet behind them. "Thank you too, you're pretty awesome."

"Thanks, and you're welcome Everly." Liv wasn't expecting much after that, but Everly gave Liv a hug.

She was stunned, but wrapped her arms around him and took in the moment.

The huh was eventually broken and Everly started his way up the stairs. "Wake me up for dinner!" He yelled and disappeared into his room.

Anthony turned to Liv and she had a huge smile on her face. "Did you see that?" She questioned and Anthony chuckled.

"Yeah, I did and it was adorable." He said and walked towards his wife with open arms.

She willfully fell into him, and took a deep breath. Anthony could feel the smile Liv had as she lay her head on his chest. "Have I said that I love you yet today?" Anthony asked.

"Yes, at the park." Liv giggled.

"Well, I'll say it again. I love you, and I love our little family." Anthony responded.

"I love you, and our family too Anthony. But if my head isn't on a pillow in the next five minutes I swear I'll fall out right here." Liv joked.

Because Anthony is a romantic at heart, he carried Liv up the stairs, and into their room. He placed her on her side of the bed and then lay next to her.

Liv rolled over, wrapping herself around Anthony. The couple sat in a peaceful silence for a moment.

They were basking in one of the rare moments that life hands out.  It was the closest thing to perfect they had ever experienced. The long road the two traveled together led to this very moment.

Liv and Anthony were in love, and they were happy. They couldn't imagine being with anyone, or anywhere else, in the world.

((Authors note))
Hey so I finally finished this imagine 700 years later.

I'm sorry Liv you know ily i just have to get over my writers block. But I hope this is as cute as you wanted. Not a tear jerker but I smiled a few times lol

Word count: 1,024