Gina and Josh ❤

Josh made an effort to give himself as much down time as he could.

He had a tendency to over work himself. The end result of that was  him not talking to family and friends for days, or even weeks, on end.

One of the things Josh did in his free time was to check out small bars, or cafés he did frequently visit.

It just kept him from starting a book that he'd never finish, or another project that would take up even more of his time. Doing things like this also got Josh out of the house more. Something he'll admit he doesn't do sometimes.

Tonight, Josh took a seat near in the corner of a small bar hidden in the middle of LA. The place couldn't fit more than one hundred people in it at a time. There were no raging alcoholics around. At least not any that made a lot of ruckus, like what would be at a large club.

There was a music act playing tonight. Whoever seemed to be playing had the place almost full.

"She's a favorite around here." Josh heard one of the bar-goers say.

He awaited the show, his lone club soda sitting on the table.

Soon he was taken from he thoughts when a woman was introduced to the stage.

"And here, the act you've all been waiting for, our favorite woman band, Gina!" There was a hearty applaud from the crowd. Josh clapped along.

Out came a young woman, an acoustic guitar in hand, and a beautiful smile on her face. My god she's gorgeous. Josh thought to himself.

"Thank you." Gina smiled on the stage. "This is a song called Fading Flower, by the artist Yuna." Her voice was sweet and smooth. Josh leaned closer wanting to hear everything she had to say and sing.

She began to strum on her guitar. The audience swayed along with the slow melodic song.

Gina's set went on and Josh was wrapped around her finger the whole time.

"You've all been amazing tonight, thank you so much." Gina closed out her set and stood from her stood. Josh probably clapped the loudest in the room.

The songs she chose, along with her own, made the closest to a perfect set list.

I have to meet her. Josh's mind rang. There was no way he was leaving this bar, without speaking to her.

Josh hung out around the bar for a while, keeping his eyes peeled for Gina.

Soon a young woman sat on the stool next to him. Her hair flowed past her shoulders and her skin seemed to glow in the dim bar lights.

"The usual, Jo." She told the bar tender. It was Gina, Josh could tell by her voice. Gina was even more beautiful up close.

"Hey." Josh croaked out. He meant for it to sound smoother, and like he wasn't nervous, but that didn't turn out as planned.