"Yes sir" she replied hesitantly.

"Where is Sheena?" he asked.

"Sir, maternity leave but you?" receptionist asked.

"Why don't you ask your super boss. Mr. Kabir Oberoi who is here for meeting" he smirked.

"Karan sir? I..I mean I never met you, so" Receptionist stood up from the chair.

"It's ok" he said and then they went to their suite.

"You booked this room before leaving from India but you booked it I mean it's your family hotel" Rinky entered the room and asked. Suite was large, larger than 2bhk flat of Mumbai. Large living room, one bedroom with attached bathroom and balcony. Small yet spacious kitchen with  fridge and microwave.

"Yes I planned this dinner trip before starting from Mumbai and yes this is family hotel but it's not mine" Karan said looking at Rinky who was looking outside the window.

He walked behind her "I plan to bring you here but it seems someone is not happy." He said wrapping his arm around her perfect waist.

"I can see Eiffel tower from here" she smiled and turned, wrapping her arm around his neck, "I am happy, really" she said.

"If you are really happy then" he stepped and looked into her eyes. His deep blue eyes met with her dark brown. They heard knock at the door, I think room service " Rinky said but Karan smirked and walk towards the door.

"Right in time" He walk towards the door and pulled it open.

"Sir" George passed him big jute shopping bag.

"Thanks George" he smiled and closed the door and headed to bedroom where Rinky was still standing looking at Eiffel tower.

"What I was saying Rinky?" Karan asked, keeping the bag on bed.

"Happy something " she replied without turning back at him.

" Oh yaa....I was saying now when you are happy then you will make me happy too" he lazily walked towards her taking one step at a time. His eyes roamed up and down her back. Rinky suddenly turned, shiver ran down her back with his inspection.

"What do you mean Karan?" she gulped hard, meeting his eyes.

Karan laughed and pulled her by her waist holding bag in left hand, "Beautiful room, amazing view, King ♔ size bed sexy me and hotty you"he looked at the bed and said.

"Karan?" Rinky questioned.

Karan lean in and rubbed his nose against her neck, " I want to gift you a dress which Mrs. Kumar had designed it for you," he said placing his head against her neck, he was driving crazy, he wanted to kiss her soft neck but his promise was stopping him, "I know we promised no expensive gifts but I bought this in India" he said still his forehead on her neck. Rinky wanted him to kiss her neck where his nose was, creating havoc inside her. But she wanted to take this relationship slow so that they cannot regret in future.

"Karan" Rinky ran her hand on his silky-smooth black hair, " I will accept your gift" she said.

Karan stood straight and pulled out blue boat neck, long sleeve knee length dress from the bag. 

"Wow" Rinky took the dress and checked in front of mirror, "It's lovely"  she kept the dress on couch and hugs Karan. Karan smiled more hugs are coming my way this evening, he thought.

"I want to take a nap" Rinky pulled her boots 👢  and fall back on the bed.

"That's why I planned to take you to Eiffel tower tommorow and as promised dinner date today" he said sleeping next to Rinky.

Rinky rolled on her stomach and looked at Karan who was smiling at her, "We don't have cushion our barriers" she said.

"Do we need any thing between us" he asked in serious tone.

"Still Karan we are not..I mean"  she hesitantly met his eyes.

Karan  pulled Rinky against him, " I know you want everything slow so that we can fall in love with each other but still we can do it, it will bring us more closer" he suggested with wink.

"Karan" Rinky angrily said.

"I am not forcing you but I don't mind making love to you" he openly said that he desire her.

"I..I need a nap" she rolled back and pulled comforter over her, closing her eyes. Her heart was doing somersault. How can he be so clear in his thoughts and words. Today I will ask him something which I never asked. I never thought it can be possible. Impossible always says that I m possible she thought.

"One hour Miss Khanna and then I'll wake you up"  Karan pulled her against his chest, Today I am going to tell you the truth my little tigress he thought closing his eyes.

Oberoi Villa,  London. 🏡
Dev angrily parked his car and walk towards the main door of the Oberoi house "where is Poonam and Leela" he asked the guard. Peter, the guard opened the main door and let him inside the Villa.

"Leela...Leela" he angrily called.

Poonam came running down the stairs, "what happened? why are you screaming?" she paused and look around, "staff will hear and tell their boss" she angrily took him by his elbow.

"Why did you let her go?" Dev angrily said but his voice was low.

"Let's go to my room and talk" Poonam suggested, Dev agreed and walk behind Poonam.

"I'll kill Karan" he murmured angrily.

"Shut up and come with me" She pulled him to her room where Leela was sitting in her tights and long t-shirt.

"Why are you not ready yet?" Dev asked Leela.

"She is not going anywhere, not with you"  Poonam said.

"Why?" Dev asked.

"Mom said we need to stay away till you get married to my so called sister." Leela explained.

"Poonam seriously our plan should not fail else I will take care of Karan" Dev angrily said and sat beside Leela, " I need you baby" he whispered in her ears.

Poonam looked back at them but unaware of their planning.

"How will you take care of Karan?"  Poonam asked.

"I will kill him," Dev paused, "Leena is still under me, she will marry as soon as his brother dies and then his property will be transferred to Leena" he said. But to his surprise Poonam laughed.

"Karan had already made his will and is divided in five parts, fifty percent is named to Ganesh and Ronit, ten percent to his favourite employees. 20-20 percent to Leena and Leela but after their 25th birthday. After engagement I don't know about Rinky's share in his property " Poonam looked out of the window. It seems it gonna rain she thought and turned, "Go home Dev, call Leena and say sorry and plan some romantic dates with her if you want our business to flourish in India, you have to be good with Karan and Leena, " she suggested and looked towards her daughter who had sad look on her face. Business is more important to you mom, and why their business is related to Karan bhai property she thought.

I don't think Karan likes me at all. Rinky must have told him about my behaviour in India, on Ronits birthday night he thought and looked at Leela who shook her head sadly. He is desperate need of hot babe in his bed tonight,  if not Leela than someone else, he walked out of Oberoi Villa. With plan in his mind which made him smile.

Hey my lovelies 😊 thank you for votes on the last chapter. Keep it coming 😘😘😘

Don't forget to comment and follow me for updates Information which I always post on Monday.

Next chapter: Dinner in Paris 🗼😘

Thanks
Veenu 💕