Eleven

Luke's Pov

It's only been three days, because of the time zones, since I left her, but I can't stop thinking about Victoria. When I landed in Australia, Izzy and my mom were they to pick us up, along with Charlotte.

Izzy was a bit distant since I got back and that's surprisingly okay with me. I love my girlfriend, but things just aren't the same between us and I feel so guilty since I can't stop thinking about Vicky.

I invited Izzy to the studio today to watch us practice like we used to do it before. I felt like when I sing to her, the music comes out better. When we get to the studio, Michael is on the phone again, Ashton brought Charlotte to keep Izzy company, but they've been together since we got back. Calum was playing with his bass, tuning it until he was satisfied. We wrote a new song and this is the first take on the new song.

I sang the song in one take and Michael screamed at the end of the song. I hear laughing and he picks his phone up again. "Steph says that sounds amazing guys and Vicky appears to be speechless." At the mention of her name, my stomach starts to knot and I look over at Michael.

'What the fuck man?' I mouth before he flips me off and walks away on the phone.

I walk over to Izzy, my mind racing. Knowing Vicky heard me sing, left me feeling uneasy. I had my eyes locked on Izzy for the first part of the song, but my mind was full of images of multi-coloured hair and hazel eyes. I closed my eyes and started singing for Vicky. I just didn't know she would hear it.

When I stand next to Izzy, she's on her Instagram, scrolling through pictures. "What did you think babe?" I ask when she doesn't look up.

"Huh? Oh yeah, that was great babe." She stands to kiss me on the lips before walking out of the room. What's with her? I follow her out when Ashton looks over at me sympathetically before focusing on Charlotte.

"Baby, I got to go. I'm meeting up with my mom and cousin to go shopping and then to supper. I'll come over later, okay?" before I can say anything, she kisses my cheek and struts out of the building.

I walk back into the booth, confused and no longer in the mood for practice, but it's only one, and we have the studio for another two hours. I'm in a bad mood and I don't feel like doing anything but I'm here, so I need to focus on the music.

Ashton pulls me into the hall and asks, "Where did Izzy go? Are you guys okay?" I'm about to break down and tell him the truth.

"I don't know. She's been distant and since Jace's party I feel like something is up." I offer and he looks at me warily.

"Well, I'll ask Charlotte if anything happened. But is that all it is?" Ashton knows too much and sometimes I'd wish he didn't.

"Thanks, man, I'd appreciate it. But I don't know. Things are different between us now, you know." I sigh as I push my hand through my hair, "I mean, she accepted a job in China and I can't be mad about it since we're on tour so much. I don't know what to do."

His look becomes sombre, "Well have you talked about it and what you want to do?"

I shake my head, "We've barely spent time together, so we haven't had the chance. And we're going back on tour in less than two weeks."

He pats my back. "We'll make time to sit and talk to her before we leave. Don't stress. You guys will be okay."

Without thinking I blurt out, "I'm not sure I want too." The look on his face says enough and I turn and walk back into the studio and pick up my guitar, I start strumming and words for Vicky and Izzy come to mind.

After we record some beats and one or two songs, we head out to get pizza and head over to Calum's place. We play some video games before I decide to call Izzy and meet her at my place. We need to talk. I'm going crazy thinking about. Ashton walks me out when I tell them I'm meeting up with Izzy so he can offer some sagely advise.

"Just give it time and think about it mate. You don't want to end things when you're not sure about anything. Maybe you just need to remember why you're together." I think about his words as I nod and walk over to my car. Maybe he's right. I won't decide tonight, but we do need to talk.

When I get home, I take a shower and wait for Izzy, as I decide what I want to say to her. Part of me wants to ask Michael to speak to Steph to get Vicky's number, but I don't want to push it. I need to concentrate on my girlfriend. I put on Two Broke Girls and wait.

I didn't realize I'd fallen asleep until Izzy is shoving my shoulder. "Wakey wakey baby." Before she sits on the bed.

I blink rapidly to try and bring her into focus. "Hey." my voice is thick with sleep. She climbs on top of me, straddling my hips and lowers her lips to mine.

My hands grab her waist to keep her from moving, but when she moans, my mind goes back to Vicky and I let go of her hips and my hands trail up her back and into her blonde hair. The kiss turns heated and she lifts my shirt and something primal seems to take over before I let go and clear my mind of all thoughts. The talk will have to wait.