Warmth

Third person pov~
He said as he opened his eyes to meet your glowing orbs. You two watched as a sweet silence filled the room for a moment before you broke it by speaking.

Y/n: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Yeah

Y/n: if you don't mind me asking, well it's really none of my business and it wouldn't matter to me but... were you born this way or were you turned?

He took a deep breath and chuckled lowly before answering.

Jungkook:  when I was young, my family and I were attacked by a group of vampires. They killed my parents and brother but spared me and turned me instead... so no... I wasn't born this way.

You nodded while taking a minute to process what he just said before speaking again.

Y/n: Do you ever miss being human?

Jungkook smiles like he was just reminded of a old memory.

Jungkook: Yes, I do sometimes. I miss the feeling of being full after you've eaten. I miss the feeling of the cold wind blowing against my face, I miss the warmth of the bright sunshine. But most of all I miss the feeling of comfort, happiness and love...

You looked him in his eyes and could clearly see the memories he held flash through them. You then suddenly started moving much closer to him, which made Jungkook stop moving and look at you. What you did next slightly surprised him. You got as close as you could before wrapping your arms around his waist in a tight, warm hug.

Jungkook: Y/n... I don't thin-

Y/n: shh... just let me do this please.

Jungkook hummed in agreement and carefully placed his arms around your waist as well. He could feel the heat that was radiating off of your body onto his. He felt calm and relaxed and slowly leaned back into the couch you two were on. After feeling him move you tried to get up, but Jungkook stopped you by hugging you tighter to him and cages you in his arms.

Jungkook: can we stay like this for a little longer?

Y/n: s-sure

You replied while gently laying your head on his chest before taking a deep breath.
Jungkook closed his eyes listening to the combination of the crackling fire and your slow but steady heart beat. The warmth of both you and the fire was too much for him to handle and his eye lids slowly started to become droopy as he drifted off to sleep. You then hearing his heavy breathing, you looked up at him to see him fast asleep. You smiled seeing his sleeping face and tried. As slowly as possible, to get out of his grip. But that didn't seem to be apart of his plans.

Third person pov- with Yoongi and his mom~
The repeating sound of heels hitting the cold tile floor filled the woman's ears as she walked down the hallway. Her dark hair shining in the light of the lowly lit ceiling lights. She walked directly to a big double doored room and opened the doors without thinking twice. She looked at the person sitting in the single chair in the big white room.
She looked at her son with no emotion presented on her face at all. Then as a sudden smirk cropped up onto her lips.

???: I'm sorry Yoongi my dear boy but... you leave me no choice...

"She either has to change or you have to kill her..."