Ready

I know I've been shit at updating. I don't know what's up with that. Remember when I used to updated 2 times a week? Yeah, me too. Hopefully that can happen again.

But sadly... this book is definitely coming to an end. I can't tell you how many chapters exactly, but it is. 

Some of you will be happy, some of you will be sad. I don't know majority yet but some of you will be and in advance, I apologize.

I still have so many things to cover, so don't worry. You won't be left with any questions.

Thank you for always being patient with me, I can't express that enough. You all are the bestest ever. Thank you for that.

VOTE. COMMENT. DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO.

Just know I'll still always love you forever.

*

*

*

“W-what?” I whispered, dumfounded.

“We would really do that for you, Nani.”

I looked around, not knowing exactly what to say. My grandma was offering to turn my boyfriend into a human… something he hasn’t been in such a long time.

And he was actually going along with it?

“I uh – I need some time. You guys should probably just go. Please. That’s all I can possibly ask for right now. I’m really not in the mood for fights anymore, and if you don’t leave now, another one is going to start up.”

“As you wish, sweetie,” my grandmother half smiled, trying to keep it together. She knew if I decided against this, she’d lose me forever.

Which it was something I didn’t mind at this point, but this would break her heart to the extreme. She lost her daughter, she doesn’t want to lose part of her offspring either.

“Yeah, whatever, just go. The last thing I need right now is for my dad to catch you all here and wonder what the hell is going on. I already had to explain once, and telling my dad his kids aren’t exactly human isn’t something I feel like getting into today.”

“What the fuck, Nani?” Avalon spoke up, throwing everybody off guard.

“Excuse me?”

“Grandma is here, trying to help you out here and you’re turning her away. I swear to God, this is all you’re good at! You’re so stubborn.”

Alright.

“I’m sorry, but how do you expect me to react?! I knew what he was when I started dating him and I OBVIOUSLY had no problem with it. So you expect me to just jump and say “YES, PLEASE TURN HIM HUMAN, WE GET TO LIVE OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER.” If you forgot, thanks to your selfish sister, I lost all hope in things like that. Did you wonder maybe I was so intrigued by being with him was because I knew I couldn’t possibly have to worry about what was going to happen in the near future?!”

I screamed across the room, forgetting Zayn was present as he heard my unnecessary ranting. “I know what he is. And he knows what he is. I’m okay with that.”