Author's Note

Okay... so.. I know you all are expecting a chapter... and you will get one.. just give me at least until Friday. This is probably the longest I've gone without updating [oops] but I've been mega busy.

I've had research papers for days, conferences, presentations, and my family was in town. ohohoh. I went to xfactor and the amas. holy shit they were amazing. not only did I get to see the boys perform but katy perry, luke bryan, jt... it was just a magical night to be honest lol.

I promise I wil give you guys a chapter soon. Don't worry! Just bear with me, please. Give me sometime. All the writing for my research papers has scarred me with writing in my free time. that's how much damage it did to me lol.

What did you guys think of Midnight Memories? I'm so happy! #1 in 97 countries, what the hell! remember when Up All Night was only #1 in 12 countries and Take Me Home was #1 in 37 countries?

Favorite songs? I'd have to say mine are definitely Right Now, Half a Heart, Does He Know?, and Better Than Words. I'm just so proud of these little fuckers.

Anywhooozie, don't hate me for this not being a chapter. There will be one soon.

For all my American readers, happy early Thanksgiving! I'm ready to dive in, omf.

I'm getting a tattoo today... ouchie.

Guys, by the way... THANK YOU. I've passed 300,000 reads and almost 10k votes. I never imagined it. Ever. I write because I love it, but it makes me happy that you love it too. I'm so grateful that words can't begin to explain how happy I am. I love you each so much. And even a million thank yous would never be enough. Not even a million. That's how amazing you all are.

love you :) x