Abnormal

I'm so sorry for the wait. School is definitely kicking my ass now. It's not getting any easier. This is unedited because I just wanted to get this up quickly. It's not the best... but the story is progressing now. [:

60,000+ READS, how? why? I'll tell you... because y'all are amaaaazing. Don't forget to keep voting & leaving your feedback.

As I walked with the girls, I looked over at Amy who looked a bit too excited to be at a Halloween party. She looked as if she hadn't been to one in years. Considering it's been awhile since she's been at school, maybe this was her first time out in a long time.

At the end of the day, I still don't know how I get dragged or convinced to come to these things when I'm simply not up for it. As always, I'm simply the babysitter who looks like she's not having a fun time at all. The girls and I 'agreed' to carpool to the party, but in reality, I was the chosen one so I could be the designated driver.

To be fair, and to not be so alone, I invited Avalon. Although I was still sketchy about her sudden want to be in my life, I thought I'd give her a change. She knew I still wasn't ready to tell my dad or Mason about her, and thankfully she was very understanding about the whole situation.

Cassie definitely wasn't too happy about it all. Since I wasn't the type to let people in, she was thrown off as to why I'd let my mom's sister so easily into my life. But that's just her being an overprotective friend.

Amy & Henley were both dressed as vampires. Not in the exact same costume of course, Amy was more of a vixen-ish vampire, while Henley rocked the Burlesque look. Cassie was rocking the flapper look, and I envied every bit of her that she was able to do something like that. She actually looked like she belonged in the Roaring 20's Era. Avalon looked like a beautiful gypsy straight out of New Orleans. It wasn't until we were all dressed up that I realized how hot my friends were & I was the odd one out pretty much.

Then there was me who decided to take a different route. Since I could remember, I'd always had an obsession with the Avengers and my even bigger obsession was the Black Widow. The minute I saw that a costume like that was available, I took it as an opportunity. Of course I couldn't pull off the look as much as any of the original girls would, but it was definitely worth the shot.

Avalon, Cassie & I were just a few steps ahead of Henley & Amy. When we got into the house, it was loud just as assumed, and packed to where you were nearly grinding on the person next to you. I turned to see if Henley & Amy were still behind us, but surprisingly, they were still standing at the door. From all the loud noise, I could only make out Henley's words and it looked like she was saying every curse word known to mankind.

I looked at Avalon confused but she didn't seem to be paying attention to me. All of her focus was on the girls who were just standing on the other side of the door like a bunch of lost girls. I made my way over to them to figure out what was going on. "Hey, aren't you going to come in?"

Amy darted her head toward me instantly, looking for an answer that she didn't even know herself. "Uh, Zayn just texted us, and he said to wait for him out here."

Great, that thing was coming too.

Already irritated even though I had yet to see him, I rolled my eyes & made my way back to Avalon. Cassie was nowhere in sight again, and it definitely wasn't a surprise to me. I pulled my aunt by her arm and lead her toward the kitchen.

"Nani!" a deep voice called out, followed by a strong set of arms wrapped around me.

"Chris, hey, how are you?" I smiled, tensing up underneath his arms. It wasn't that I felt uncomfortable around him; I just wasn't much of hugger unless I was in the 'hugging mood'. Chris was the one who usually threw all the parties in Windsor Valley.