Deidara was simply taking his time during the free hour that all seniors had to calmly get some drawing in, it was his hobby after all. He was leaning up against his locker slightly, sketch pad in hand with his headphones in listening to a piano playlist (A\N: Link here if you wanna listen, it's actually what I listen to when I write a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzq1CJJjQ2g&index=5&list=PLqVGcvVDJ9y4w3JhQti3BBS_29o7CAT6q ) having a warm smile upon his face as he finished the outline of Kisame like he had for the others in the drawing of his friends that he loved dearly. He couldn't wait to add color to it. He had the idea to go see what his friends were up to so, he closed his sketch pad and put it in his bag, pencils and the pen he used to outline included.

He was about to walk away when he felt a pair of hands shove him against the lockers roughly. Yelping in surprise he opened his eyes to see that it was Naruto, Kiba and Chouji behind him. Deidara gulped, knowing that the other blonde in front of him was there to make his life miserable at that moment.

Naruto had a look of disgust mixed with anger upon his face "so you're the weirdo that Neji, Shikamaru and my girlfriend have been hanging out with? God why did it have to be this freak?" Naruto looked back at his dog loving friend, who simply shrugged "who knows, maybe they're taking pity. It's the only logical reason I can think of." Deidara shrunk back slightly "N-Naruto...I'm sorry....."

Then, something inside Deidara snapped slightly, and he said something he wished he would of never said to the most popular kid in school.

Naruto looked at the other blonde in front of him "what was that?" Deidara looked Naruto right in his ocean blue eyes, a smirk was on the artist's face "I'm sorry that your friends and girlfriend would rather talk to someone who is a lot more fun to be around instead of a boasting jerk like yourself." He then shoved the Uzumaki away from him, and automatically regretted his words and actions.

As Naruro went to swing at him, the slightly taller boy ducked away and made his escape from the area.

He sighed a sigh of relief when he saw Sasori and Hidan, but his calmness was replaced by more fear and anxiety when he saw that the two did not very pleased with each other at all. He approached the two of them cautiously "g-guys....." He spoke in a soft voice that didn't catch his friends attention. He looked over and saw Konan, Pein, and Itachi and approached them "what's going on...?" Itachi looked over, his onyx eyes having little to no emotion "I don't know, when I got here they were already arguing." Deidara nodded and turned his attention to the red headed and silver haired males.

Hidan looked the most pissed off he's ever been "I can't believe you! You knew this whole fucking time and didn't bother to fucking tell a single one of us!" Sasori meanwhile, remained calm "I didn't tell you guys because he begged me not to. I wasn't even supposed to know in the first place." Hidan grabbed the collar of the shorter boy's shirt and got in his face "I don't give two shits if he begged you not to tell! You should of told us anyway!"

Deidara stepped forward "guys! The hell are you arguing about?!"
Hidan looked over at his blonde friend "why didn't you let Sasori tell us?!" He let go of Sasori and walked up to Deidara, grabbing his arm roughly "fucking answer me! Why the fuck didn't you let Sasori tell us that you were fucking cutting yourself! We're your friends damn it! Hell we're probably your only friends! Kakuzu is right, those two Hyuuga's and that damn Nara are good for nothing pricks who are just going to stab you in the fucking back and laugh about it!"

Deidara ripped his arm from Hidan's grasp "Neji, Hinata, and Shikamaru are nothing like that! They're really good people who make me feel like I'm not an outcast!"

Kisame, who joined the group moments earlier, frowned "then what the hell are we?!" Deidara looked over his shoulder at the taller male "all of us are good for nothing outcasts Kisame! There's nothing that will change that!" The spiky haired male crossed his arms "that may be true but, who was there for you for so many years?" Konan put her arm out in front of Kisame "not now, there's something else we should be concerned about" she fixed her eyes upon Deidara who instinctively grabbed his arm.

Konan approached him slowly "Deidara....please show us your arms....I don't want to believe it but....."

Deidara shook his head and backed into the lockers upon instinct. Itachi walked forward as well "Deidara."
The blonde continued to shake his head frantically as his friends approached him "just leave me alone about it okay! If I wanted to tell you I would of! I still don't completely trust half of you!"

Kisame scowled "there's some beautiful logic. You barely trust the people that have been your best friends for years but all of the sudden this lollipop mask wearing weirdo comes along, follows all of us around like he's a duckling and you trust him with your life."

Deidara frowned and shot back "I barley know Tobi so why the hell would I trust him with my life?!" Hidan shook his head "oh for fucks sake Deidara! You're the most relaxed around him than you are around any of us! What happened to the 'he's too happy go lucky for me.'?!" Deidara glared at his friends and looked at Sasori, who merely shook his head "Deidara...please forgive me for this eventually.." Leaving the blonde confused "what?"

The red head walked up to his best friend, grabbed his arms and yanked up the sleeves of his hoodie. Revealing the many, many self harm scars that littered Deidara's arms "Sas......" Was all the blonde had to whisper, as his friends stared at his arms in horror.

--------

Oh uh, yeah I changed the cover again. Here's the full picture

I told you I have an obsession with aesthetic's