Chapter 4

Deidara sighed while texting Chie for the probably the twentieth time. She was supposed to pick him up an hour ago and she hadn't shown up.

He felt a like poke on his shoulder and was surprised to see Hinata and Neji Hyuuga there, accompanied by Shikamaru of course. Hinata smiled gently as Neji sighed and Nara yawned. "Yes?" Deidara managed to choke out, he sure why some of the most popular kids in his grade decided to come up to an outcast like him and he was partially scared to find out.

Neji nudged his cousin with his elbow "well go on Hinata, you know your father doesn't like to be kept waiting" Hinata nodded "u-uhm...your name is Dei-Deidara correct?" Deidara nodded, not knowing what to say. Hinata fidgeted slightly "well...we just wanted to say sorry for Kiba earlier...sometimes he doesn't know when to stop" The blonde looked at all three of them "it's fine...I'm used to it." Hinata looked towards her cousin and his boyfriend then whispered something to them quietly. Neji and Shikamaru looked at each other, debating silently on how to respond before nodding slowly.

Deidara raised an eyebrow as Shikamaru gave him a small smile "Hey Deidara, wanna hang with us for a bit?" Deidara was taken a back by this, they all smiled at him and Shikamaru Nara had just asked if he, one of the biggest outcast ever, wanted to hang out with them, three of the most popular kids ever. "S-sure.." He choked out again, he was so surprised and taken aback by why the three were being so nice to him. Neji smiled "well come on then" Deidara nodded then quickly texted Chie, telling him that he was gonna be with some people from school.

He followed the three to Neji's car, then climbed in the back seat next to Hinata. He felt so awkward the whole entire drive, only hearing the soft whispering between Neji and Shikamaru. They slowly pulled into the drive way of a huge three story house that left Deidara's jaw on the ground when he stepped out of the car. Hinata giggled slightly at the blonde's reaction "yeah...our family isn't so ordinary." Their attention was turned towards the couple as Shikamaru gently wrapped his arm's around Neji's neck and the two placed their foreheads together. The older boy placed his lips onto Nara's, who gladly kissed back. The two then quickly parted and let go of each other and Neji turned to Deidara "not a word about Shikamaru and I being together. Otherwise my uncle will disown me and kick me out." Deidara nodded quickly. The four went inside to be greeted by a small little girl. Hinata smiled "hello Hanabi" Deidara smiled awkwardly. An older man walked out and smiled at the two pale eyed teenagers. Neji nodded "we'll be in my room if you need us Uncle Hiashi" Hiashi nodded and smiled as the four went downstairs. Neji opened the door to his room and walked in.

Deidara was the last one and he gently shut the door as he looked around. Hinata sat down on the desk that held a laptop, while Shikamaru and Neji took over the bed, Nara already had his arms wrapped around the pale eyed boy and was ready to fall asleep. The blonde sat down on the computer chair and gently smiled at the two boys.

Neji pulled Shikamaru's head to his chest gently and placed a kiss on his head and quietly whispered 'I love you' to him. Hinata giggled "Neji and Shikamaru have been dating for almost two years now. Come December fifteenth, it'll be they're two year anniversary." Nara and Hyuuga smiled at one another and Shikamaru reached up and gently brushed Neji's dark hair out of his pale eyes and cupped his cheek gently. The blonde chuckled slightly watching the two when he heard his phone ring, he quickly answered it seeing it was Chie.

"Hello?" The other's attention was brought to the outcast.

"Sorry Chie, I texted you but I guess it didn't go through."

"Yes, I will be back before we leave for dinner"

"Huh? Well...." Deidara glanced over at the three popular kids, who all had kind and gentle smiles on their faces as they looked at him. The blonde smiled back slightly

"I'm with a couple friends from school..." He told her. He heard Chie hum in response, it was a happy hum. She knew the difference between his group of friends and others. He could tell she was happy that he was talking to other people other than the group of nobodies. He and Chie said goodbye to each other and he hung up. He frantically began to apologizing for saying that the three were his friends.

Shikamaru bursted into laughter as Hinata giggled and Neji chuckled. They all gave him kind smiles and Hinata took a hold of the artist's hand and had a sweet, caring smile on her face "please don't apologize...." Neji and Shikamaru nodded "My cousin is right. You don't have to apologize at all. We aren't like Kiba in the slightest."

Deidara nodded and smiled "kay.." The four began a conversation, Deidara continued to cause Shikamaru to break into laughter, he even got Neji to laugh a few times. And quiet, shy Hinata at least once.

And for once in his life........he didn't feel like an outcast that nobody cared about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is so short I just didn't know what else to put for it. Gods I can already feel the writers block coming on, Hathor help me! anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed and if you have any idea's for the story, feel free to comment them. I'd love to see what you guys have in mind and it would help me out a lot! Thank you for reading and until the next update!