Chapter 3

Deidara sighed as Hidan and Kisame were cracking jokes as the others proceeded to roll their eyes. The blonde began to feel himself dosing off, gaining the others attention. Zetsu raised a brow "Deidara, are you alright?". Deidara nodded "yeah, just tired" Konan only sighed "you should really get more sleep at night Deidara, not getting enough is bad for your health" Pein chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her "Ko, you really gotta stop with the physiological crap" The blunette rolled her eyes "well excuse me for looking out for a friend" Deidara chuckled at the couple, he was about to dose off again when he heard a happy upbeat voice "Ah. Hidan, Deidara, so this is where you two sit during lunch, oh and I see Sasori sits here as well" Tobi placed himself next to Deidara, who frowned and lied his head on his arms. Konan reached over across the table slightly and patted the blonde's head as she raised a brow at the newcomer "and you are?" Tobi beamed "my names Tobi! I'm new here, I have first hour with Deidara and Hidan. As well as fourth hour with Hidan and then I have last hour with Sasori" the brunette explained 

Tobi looked at Deidara "Deidara are you alright?" The blonde went to speak but Kisame beat him to it. He grinned "he's fine, right Deidara!" He grabbed the blonde's left wrist and yanked the boy towards him. Big mistake. Deidara gasped in pain loudly and ripped his arm out of his friend's grasp. 

The others looked at him in concern. Sasori narrowed his eyes at Deidara and stood up, dragging the blonde with him. The red head dragged the blonde off to corner away from everyone and punched him square in the chest. He then grabbed Deidara's left arm and rolled up the sleeve, his grip tightening at the sight of how many scars had been added. Sasori dropped Deidara's wrist, and the art lover automatically brought his arm to his chest as he rolled down the sleeve. "God fucking damn it Deidara!" Deidara coward back slightly at Sasori's outburst, he knew that his friend was beyond pissed at him. 

Everyone in the area turned their heads to look at the two friends, and unfortunately for Deidara, Kiba's table was near by and the dog lover smirked "well well well...." He stood up. Neji rolled his barely lilac eyes "Kiba would you stop being so immature?" Shikamaru, who currently had his head buried in the crook of the Hyuuga boy's neck, looked at Kiba as well and nodded slowly and yawned "Nej is right. Give the guy a break. Besides, I'm tired and I won't get a chance to sleep till school is over...it's a drag" hearing this caused Neji to shake his head and place a small kiss on the Nara's forehead "are you really that tired or do you just wanna use me as a pillow as you sit on your phone again?" Shikamaru blushed "oh shut it" 

Hinata poked her cousin's arm "N-Neji...do something..we all know how Kiba gets.." Neji was about to stand up and stop his friend when Sasori stood in front of Deidara.  Kiba cracked his knuckles "outta the way freak." Tobi, as well as the others, glanced over at the scene. Hidan, Zetsu, and Kisame all stood up and walked over to the three other boy's. Hidan grabbed the collar of Kiba's jacket "I don't know what the hell your problem is with him but leave Deidara the fuck alone" Inuzuka scoffed "oh yeah, and if I don't?" Hidan's grip tightened "then I'll beat the living shit out of you". Deidara backed up to the wall, he knew that if someone didn't stop the two, a giant fist fight would start. 

Just watching the two yell at each other gave him anxiety, due to the fact it reminded him of how his parents would always fight. He closed his eyes tightly and hugged his arms, not caring about the pain is caused him.

Noticing this Konan walked over and wrapped her arm around his shoulder "just relax Dei...it'll be alright." She said in a soft voice, Konan knew fully well how much he had hated his parents fighting, when the group of friends would call each other on Skype she could hear yelling from downstairs caused by the blonde's parents before they had gotten divorced. He felt another arm wrap around his shoulders on his other side, opening his blue eyes Deidara was surprised to see that Tobi had come over to comfort him with Konan. Unwillingly he leaned into the slightly taller boy who began to run his fingers through Deidara's golden blonde hair.  The artist actually found it comforting since he closed his eyes and sighed in content. 

Neji lightly made his boyfriend's arms let go of the hug that Shikamaru had been giving him and stood up "Kiba, that's enough. You're causing a scene". Kiba looked over his shoulder at him, as well as Hidan. Neji crossed his arms and shook his head "Listen, if you want to fight at least wait until school is over, then you two can go at each other's throats all you want" 

Deidara could barley believe what he was hearing, he'd never seen or known Neji Hyuuga to be bothered in trying to stop Kiba from fighting someone, let alone someone out of his group of outcast friends. Kiba hit Hidan's arm away from him, causing the taller boy to let go. Inuzuka turned around and got in his friends face "why the hell are you standing up for these freaks all of the sudden Hyuuga?" Neji didn't flinch "I'm just simply stating there is no point for this. In other words, you're being annoying." Kiba narrowed his dark brown eyes "you're asking for it aren't ya Hyuuga? Just go back by your fucking boyfriend and stay out of my way" Neji sighed "I'm only trying to stop conflict that's so pointless and not needed"

Kiba was about to punch the Hyuuga in the jaw when Tobi stood up. "Stop!" Everyone what they were doing and looked at the new boy. His fist were clenched "you two are friends right?! Well friends shouldn't threaten, argue, or fight each other!" Deidara widened his eyes slightly at Tobi's words. He was either the dumbest person on the planet or the bravest soul in existence. But Deidara was sure as hell glad about one thing. Someone who had just showed up the day before, had the guts to stand up to Kiba. 

The blonde already felt his dying urge to be cared for calling out to the masked boy and it was just the second day of knowing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter came out really fast I know. It's cause my friend and I are working on a ShikaNeji story on her Quotev and I've been helping her with idea's. And I hope you guys liked that small ShikaNeji moment, the world just doesn't have enough of them. Till the next update, thanks for taking the time to read this, it really means a lot to me and I love all of you!