''That is a bit harsh, don't you think?''

''Not at all. I want someone to tell me that I was a bad friend to him to my face also. So after the house we went to his school to ask people did they see him, but that was also a stupid decision, because no one likes him there. He obviously never wanted to be friends with other people that won't appreciate how amazing he is. Then Henry ran up to me and the sentences that gave me hope in that moment was: ''They found him!'' He got a call from our other friend Craig and Craig told him that they found him. I felt my whole body become hot and my breath stopped. We ran immediately to the place they said that he is with the police and my friends.''

''Then what?''

''They had a location that he might be nearby.''

''Where was it?''

'' It was a forest near a beach, he really loved the beach. When we started to search there, I thought that we would see him chilling on the sand and just watching the waves. But as the search was going, I felt weird like something wasn't right.''

''What was going through your head?''

''That I am too late and that there is no way going back. And at the end I was right. One of the police men screamed:,, I found him!'' We all ran towards him and... I.... I'm sorry I can't do this.''

''Why, what happened?''

''He was dead! His lifeless body was there, lying next to a tree in the middle of the forest and right next to him was a blade! His wrist was totally slashed! He took his life just like that! What do you want me to say more?! How I feel and what will I feel later, huh?! After all of this you are just going to give me a medicine prescription and tell me that time will heal. I don't want that bullshit to be said to me, because it isn't true! He took his life away and after three days, I saw his lifeless body and realized how much the world is cruel, there is nothing to do about it and that for the rest of my life I have to deal with the fact that he is gone and that I will never get him back. His body was just there and I just watched. My friends were crying and cussing god for making such a wonderful person go like this. The police didn't do anything, didn't even try to calm us down, because even the people that didn't know him knew that he meant the world to us. Then when the thought that he is really dead came to me, I crashed onto the ground and started to yell out every cuss word, every god damn cuss word and even cussed at myself for being so dumb and gullible. I was that person, stupid and selfish. Then his mother came and she started also to cry. She didn't say anything just stood there, looked at the sky and cried. Why the hell is she crying?! Why does she think she gets to deserve to cry? I only see her as a criminal and her crying means nothing to me. Her tears won't wash away her sins at all. Then it gets worse, she lowers her head and sees me. She looks at me with hate and grabs me by the shoulders, with anger in her eyes and just stares. I try to leave her grip, but she was just too strong, she is a big woman. Finally she speaks, but her words burn my heart to aches.

'' Friend? You call yourself a friend? I remember you told me that you are the one who makes him happy, so what happened? You got sick of him and then ran to me, to make me get him back again? How dare you show yourself here and think that you are welcome! Look at him! Is that called happiness?! Huh?!''

I finally yanked out of her grip and yelled at her, because she just pissed me off too much. I am glad I said these following words, because she deserved every each and one.

''You are one to talk?! You are the one who made him like this! You are the one who never cared about him and treated him like trash. I know everything about his life so you cannot tell me anything! You didn't even know that he has friends!''

She smirked and slapped me hard. I guess that was the slap she attended to give the last time we were yelling at each other, but also had the slap from today.