Jungkook put his thumb on Jimin's lips and wiped them "Stop tempting me~" he said in a low voice making jimin gulp. 

    "I didn't do anything" Jimin mumbled as Jungkook pinched jimin's cheeks. "Ahh my baby is so cute" he said. Jimin blushed "S-Stop I'm your hyung!" he pouted.

     "Then why are you so short-"

    Jimin stood on jungkook's leg "AH it hurts" jungkook pouted.

 ___

     Friday night, jimin started to get ready. He wore a white shirt with brown pants and black shoes. He wore round glasses too to complete the look. 

      Jungkook wore a white ripped t-shirt and a pink bomber jacket with black jeans and black shoes

       Jimin told Jungkook that they'll meet at the party since their houses are opposite from each other

       Jimin told Jungkook that they'll meet at the party since their houses are opposite from each other. Jimin arrived first.

        He got in the house, loud music, lots of people dancing. Some people making out, and some loners sitting in the corners eating food. Jimin decided to sit next to the loners since he couldn't find Jin. 

      Jimin sat there and decided to just look at his phone until jungkook comes. 

     "Want a drink?" a tall guy, blonde hair asked Jimin. He seemed like a foreigner. Jimin looked at the boy and shook his head "No I'm good" he said.

    "No no no" the guy shook his head "If you're at a party you should at least have one drink" the guy said as he made jimin hold the drink in his hands. Jimin sighed "Thanks.." 

    "So what's your name" The guy asked.

    "Jimin.. and you?" jimin decided to take a sip from the drink.

     "Vernon, very nice meeting you" the guy smirked. 

     Jimin smiled at the guy, It was awkward he didn't know what to say.

    "Mind if I sit next to you" Vernon said as he squeezed himself next to jimin on a one person couch only.  

     "I should get up" Jimin said awkwardly as he sat up but Vernon made him sit again. "I'll feel bad if you get up" he said as he put his hand on jimin's thigh.

    Jimin felt really uncomfortable at that moment. The guy squeezed jimin's thigh feeling it. "So jimin, how old are you" he asked.

    Jimin removed Vernon's hand in a friendly way and replied "Eighteen.." he said.

    Jimin didn't like the loud music and didn't like hanging out with Vernon. He wanted Jin or Jungkook to show up.

   Jimin received a text from Jungkook, he felt so happy he opened it and his smile disappeared. 

 My kookie : Sorry I'm going to be late.. I'll be there in an hour :(

   Jimin sighed in disappointment.

    "So Jimin.. wanna go upstairs" Vernon said.

                           ●°☆ 

Since I didn't update yesterday, I updated twice today :)

    Spring break is over >.<  nooooo

     And I used Vernon's name because I couldn't think of any other xD 

      If you don't know who Vernon is :