Chapter 19

For the first time in your life, waking up actually felt awkward. You couldn't really explain it, all you knew was it didn't feel normal to be waking up. Maybe it was because you had been so close to death that you shouldn't actually be physically able to wake up. But nonetheless, you were happy to be waking up.

  "(Y/N)?!" The word was spoke in complete and utter shock. Olive. You glanced over at her, her eyes filled with tears, and it was clear to the fact that she had been crying. But you didn't get to see her face long before she launched herself at you, hugging you so tightly that your breath left your lungs.

  It didn't process at first, until after she let you go, that you felt no pain. Moving around, testing it, there was nothing. Your wounds had healed. Was that why it had taken you so long to wake up? But since when were you able to heal that fast?

  Shaking your head, you pushed those thoughts to the side. Now was not the time. You had to be getting out of here. You needed a better plan though. It was clear that marching up the stairs and trying to fight your way out was not going to work.

  "(Y/N), you're up and alive?" Another voice asked. Your head snapped around to look at them, an idea coming to mind. Something you could use to your advantage. How? You didn't know that quite yet.

  "Shh, don't say that too loudly. If you guys thought I was dead then so do they. We can use that." The words were spoken, and you did realize that the sound of Gilbert was mixed in with your voice. It was the exact opposite of when Gilbert was the one that was awake. "And yes, I know it sounds like Prussia's voice as well, that's because it is. I don't know how or why, but really there is no time to dwell on that." You said, really not wanting to deal with any of their questions. You had to actually pause a moment so you could remind yourself to use Prussia instead of Gilbert. Plus, the use of his human name seemed more like a special thing fir those who were close to him, none of these people were close enough to him, except for many Olive or Hungary's Scar Holders.

  "How can we use them thinking you're dead to our advantage?" Uncertainty filled the room. You felt it in your gut as well. You had no idea if this would actually be of some help. Heck, you had no idea how to even go about attempting to get out of here.

  "Olive, I've got an idea." You said, grinning as you motioned for her to come closer.

🌎🌍🌏 Scar Holder 🌎🌍🌏

  You couldn't believe everyone had actually agreed to your plan. Then again, it was the only plan you had. Some of them seemed to have a lot of confidence that it would work, especially after some of them had contributed in working out little kinks in the plan. But even then, you were unsure. There was no way of you knowing the actions of the ones holding you here, even if you did seem to have a pretty good idea after your experience upstairs earlier. You just hoped you could get that kind of reaction out of them again.

  You and Olive, were to go up stairs and create a distraction if some sort. Make sure it was far enough away from the door that the others could slip out unnoticed. You wanted to cause the distraction by yourself, confront your mother or something but Olive insisted on going with you. This was something that you apparently shouldn't have to do on your own.

  When you and Olive created a distraction, the others were to get out and as far away as they could, as fast as they could. Head to the nearest populated place, and hide there. Although they couldn't all stay there, because then they would all be at a bigger risk of being found, you made sure to explain that to them.

  "Now, Olive, I know you want to help me, and I'm going to need you to do me a favour." You told her, looking right into her eyes. You wanted her to know you were serious about what you were about to say. Luckily she seemed to understand that - she recognized the look in your eye. "I need you to act scared of me. Be freaked out that there are two voices mixed with one. It's not something that's normal. Make it big, make sure everyone in the house can hear you. You want to draw their attention, especially my mother's," the word pained you to say but you continued on, "where ever she goes the others are soon to follow."

  She nodded before going towards the stairs. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, summoning all this fear she had deep inside of her. When she opened her eyes again, you could see the fear loud and clear. She was ready.

  "Remember, second scream followed by a bang, that's when you guys go." You just finished the words before Olive ran up the stairs, screaming for someone to help when she reached the top. That was your cue. And with that you ran up the stairs after her, your face morphing into one of panic as you did so.

.:•*•:.

  Hello again everyone. I seem to update this like every two month lately, I am sorry about that. Hopefully I will be able to update sooner that this, next time. Although I know I've said quite a bit, it's just that I've been busy. Grade 12 is not easy, that's all there really is to say. But hopefully you are all having a wonderful year so far, and thank you for continuing to read this even as it gets weird. Love you all,

     ~ HetaliaFanfics55555