Chapter 6

"Gilbert!" You yelled looking for the albino male. You were making it closer to the streets Gilbert was at. The bag hitting against your legs as you ran, but you didn't care. All you cared about was getting to Gilbert.

You could see his form on the street. Running over you crouched down and instantly started going though the bag for supplies. You could feel the pain from Gilbert's wounds, as if they were your own. But you didn't care, you pushed through the pain. You needed to help Gilbert.

"(Y/N)?" Gilbert asked coughing slightly. You stopped for a second and ran your fingers through his hair.

"Yes, Gil. I'm here." You told him before going back to working. Cleaning then stitching his wounds. You hoped the stitching would help his fast healing process go faster. He always healed faster with stitches.

"You know, it's not the best thing to fall in love with a country." A voice said. Your head snapped up towards the voice and you were shocked to see the girl that had stabbed Gilbert.

"What do you want?" You asked. You quickly made your way to your feet, standing over Gilbert protectively. You weren't going to let anything happen to him.

  "What do I want?" The lady asked with a laugh. "It's more of what we want." She said and gestured for you to look around.

  You looked around, shocked. You were surrounded once again. But this time you were actually here. Not just seeing things from Gilbert's point of view.

  "I ask again, what do you all want? Whatever it is, I'll give it to you if you leave Gilbert out of this." You said. You were willing to give anything up if it meant safety of the one you held scars for, the one you were forbidden to love but did anyway.

  "(Y/N), you don't have to do this. Just run. I'll be fine. I'm too awesome not to be." Gilbert said as he tried to stand.

  "We want you (Y/N). Don't you get it, hurting Prussia here was nothing but a plan to get you here." She said. You looked at her and questions circled your mind. But you didn't ask any.

  "Fine, I'll go with you. That's if you promise to let Gilbert go. No more hurt than he already is." You said. You weren't going to let them hurt him.

  "Alright. Fine. Let's just get going." She said. Two men instantly came forward and grabbed each of your arms. Gilbert tried to get up, you turned and begged him to stay where he was. But no he was stubborn.

  Gilbert was kicked down, and you had to try not to scream. Not only for them to stop but for the pain you felt as well. You bit your lip, holding in the sound as much as you could. "You said you weren't going to hurt him." You wheezed out.

  "Oh that's right. Leave him." She said and you let yourself be dragged away. Seeing Kevin in the corner of your eye, hiding from the people's view, you felt reassured. There was no way he would leave Gilbert lying there. He would pick him up and carry him all the way home.