I felt a presence next to me, I looked over then went back to paying attention to my drawing when I seen it was just prince . "That's dope" he said peeking over my shoulder.

I looked over at him and smiled."You think so? I've been working on it for awhile" I said looking at the drawing.

The painting was a person eye, with tears coming out. The tears dropped and formed into a rose.

I felt the picture was to represent the pain of someone, which is why their crying. Roses symbolize balance, and represent hope, promise,and new beginnings.

So basically the picture explains the pain your feeling will make you stronger and will better yourself.

"Let me see" Warren said reaching over and grabbing my notebook. I looked at him with my head tilted.

"Damn princess, you can draw" he said turning the notebook multiple angles."Let me see" Courtney said snatching the notebook.

I chuckled at warrens facial expression, I felt prince looking at me but I ignored him."c'mon guys be careful with my drawing" I whined.

"That's my bestfriend!" She exclaimed."yesss, why haven't you showed me this?" Courtney said pouting.

The bell rung causing me to quickly get up." I gotta go, can you give me that?" I asked. Courtney stood up and grabbed her book bag, then handed me the notebook."that's bomb as fuck Kelly, like real shit"

She said as we walked side by side. Warren and Prince disappeared somewhere.

"Thanks Courtney" I said nearly putting the notebook back into my bookbag. "And I haven't showed anybody the drawing, until today" I chuckled.

"I knew you could draw..but that? Wow" she said looking at me with a smile.

I smiled back and thought about my drawing.

Hopefully all this struggle and pain will go away, and form into something beautiful.

Just like the drawing.

———————

Woowoo

I sat in the car with my dad and Warren. We was talking about this hit we was doing, and counting money.

"So" my dad said tying a rubber band around the stack of money he just counted."your taking Warren with you?"

"Yeah" I simply said turning my phone off and sliding it into my pocket."That's a problem or something?"

"Nah" He said shaking his head."actually I'm proud you is taking him. He needs to get used to being a hit man"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back to warren. He had his solo beats on and was on his phone, not paying attention.

"Man" I sighed, looking back forward."pops me and warren talked the other day and he said he wanted to go to college and shit"

"Ok..and?" My Dad said looking at me then back to the money he's counting."He still gone do the job, he can take his ass to college but he not backing out the game"

I took a deep breath."what you mean he not backing out? You gone force him or some shit like that?" I asked.

My dad chuckled."come on now prince. This shit runs in the family. You start off a hit man and when you get my age? You gone have it all"

"Maybe I don't wanna do this shit nomore" I said scratching my head. "Oh hell nah" my dad said before starting the car.

"Where we going?" I asked."We going somewhere. I'm finna show you why this shit so deep son. You talking all that dumb shit right now"