11: Kiss That Kills

"  Are we gonna do this or what?

Are we gonna do this or what?

I think you know I like you a lot

But you're 'bout to miss your shot

Are you gonna kiss me or not?  "

Lørdag, 0:14

Eva never thought she'd be receiving a therapy session from her drunk friends in a bathroom stall.

Yet, there she was, walking back out into the club, after Eskild and Vilde literally held an intervention.

She was the first one, so she slowed down to wait for her companions who appeared just seconds later giggling and talking about the girl who interrupted them by banging loudly on the door, and forcing them to end their conversation early, thankfully.

Redhead stood there, waiting for both of them to join her, hopefully to decide what their next move would be.

But before Eskild fully stopped in front of her, his eyes scanned the room and followed a guy wearing colorful top that was just passing by them. „Sorry, duty calls."

He turned on his heel, and went after his prey, what made Eva roll her eyes in disbelief.

Her friend probably had better hunting rates than any professional hunter out there.

That just left her and her blonde friend, who was looking around as well, stomping from one foot to another. You could see that she was antsy to go back to the party. And frankly, Eva was far done with this. All she wanted to do was crash into her bed, and drown in her pillows and comfort.

„Are you going back to the dance floor?" Vilde asked loudly, trying to outdo the loud music.

Eva shook her head. „No, I think I'm gonna look for Sana and head home."

The girl in front of her said something back, but she couldn't hear her, so instead, Vilde took a step in her direction, before leaning down to repeat it to her ear. „Oh, she already left a while ago. Her brother called that her mom needed her back. So that just leaves us and Chris, but we're not ready to go yet, are we?"

„I don't know, Vilde. I'm not really in the mood anymore. You don't have to come, I'll just call a taxi." Yeah, she was quite ready to call it a night, but at the same time, she wouldn't make her friends come with her.

Even though her night ended right when she walked into that bathroom, Eva was sure that the girls and Eskild still had plenty of energy left.

„Are you sure? We all agreed to sleep at Eskilds'."

That sure was the plan. They were supposed to have fun, dance all night, and then go back to the apartment and sleep until their heads would hurt, but plans change, and moods as well. And hers wasn't the best in that moment.