7: The Night We Met Pt. III (PREVIEW)

*     *     *

*     *     *

"You have something that they don't." 

"And what is that?"

"My attention." 

*    *    *

As soon as she said it, his lips crashed into hers. She was taken aback, and didn't know how to react. So Eva did the first thing that came to her mind, she pushed him away. Hard. 

Her mind was telling her that she could not make the same mistake, and repeat history from exactly year ago. But her body, it reacted very much differently. 

*     *     *

"Eva? What the hell happened there? I tried calling but you didn't answer!"

"I'm sorry. I- I was busy." 

"Doing what? Chris?"

*     *     *

Redhead closed her locker, trying to ignore some whispers from the girls that were standing on the opposite side of the hall. She finally couldn't care less what those people thought, and she finally understood that as long as her friends know the truth and are by her side, the whispers are nothing more than words. 

Unfortunately, they grew louder when he came into everybody's vision. And he was going straight to her. Fuck, no. As he came closer, the first thing she noticed was his bruised lip that wasn't there the last time she saw him. Yes, his nose did look crooked as the girls say, but the mark on him bottom lip was definitely a new prize. 

*     *     *

I FINALLY STARTED WRITING AGAIN. I'M DONE WITH MY FINALS FOR NOW, I PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS. BLESS YOUR SOULS!!! 

NEW CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON (gimme few days, a week at most) , I'M FEELING GENEROUS SO GET READY FOR A WILD RIDE.

*gif belongs to whoever made it, thank you