6: The Night We Met Pt. II

" Mama said there'd be boys like you

Tearing my heart in two, Doing what you do best

Taking me for a ride, Telling me pretty little lies

But for you, for you, for you I'll take that risk  

Maybe mama doesn't always know best "

Sofienberg Park, Fredag 22:43

All she could feel, was a strong grasp on her wrist pulling her forward as her legs gave in and followed the leading figure.

It was safe to say that her mind had trouble comprehending this whole situation. It was supposed be a harmful, fun night, but it ended up very much differently. 

Fortunately, it had stopped raining, so the thing that was bothering her the most was the cold air, causing her goosebumps as she left all of her belongings behind, including her coat. 

A thin fabric of a black shirt she was wearing did not keep her warm whatsoever. 

If only she knew that her night would end up like this, she'd definitely wear something more appropriate, especially some more comfortable shoes.

But there she was, struggling to keep up with his pace and not to step into any puddle as well as not to fall over. All she wanted to do was to take off those damn stilettos. Well, at least she learned her lesson, and understood that sometimes beauty is not worth the pain. 

On the other hand, the pain and other physical things she felt, were clouded by her racing mind, that was trying to grasp occurrences from just few minutes ago. 

Where did it go so wrong? 

And then she looked up at him, pulling her behind him as she could only see the back of his. 

Once again, he was there

Ready to defend her, no matter what cost. Normally she would've been thankful, well, she was, but Eva also felt anger. That he stepped in, he meddled into her business, when it had nothing to do with him. 

Finally, she came to her senses and ripped her hand away from Chris. He stopped immediately, looking back at her confused. 

Redhead took that moment to finally breathe comfortably. She kept staring at the ground, as she was trying to remember the night Erik took that video, but her memory disappointed her. The girl grunted out of irritation. 

He just stood there, watching her every move, and she was very aware of that. 

She raised her head, wanting to swear and scream as loud as possible. And he saw that look in her eyes, so he cut her off.

"You didn't." 

Eva looked at him questioningly. "You didn't do anything." Chris added, saying it slowly so she could understand it properly. 

"How do yo-" 

"You threw up all over his shoes. And then he just left. There was another video, now deleted of course."