~~~~11~~~~

Tae's POV

I didn't even give him a chance to breathe.

I barged into the house and kissed him roughly on the lips, forcing my tongue inside his mouth.

He tried to pull away from me but I grabbed the back of his head and held it in place, making it impossible for him to escape.

Eventually he gave into the kiss and held onto the back of my neck.

I lifted him up and slammed his ass on the kitchen counter.

He wrapped his legs tightly around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I started ripping off his uniform shirt and pants one by one, then I undid my own buttons and zipper.

Soon, we were both naked.

I held on to his waist and flipped him over skillfully on the counter.

His ass was now facing me.

It was so full and round and thick.

I stood there.

Naked.

Staring at him.

Naked.

I picked up the cup of ice cream that I brought and started drizzling it all over his cheeks and between his crease.

I watched as he squirmed at the cold feeling of thick liquid on his ass.

I began licking it off him.

My tongue roamed the outline of his left cheek, then his right, slowly making it's way to his entrance.

I spread his cheeks with my fingers and drizzled more ice cream inside.

He flinched when I touched his moistness and soon I started sucking it outta him.

"Ugh...ahh!" he groaned.

Although my face was where it was, I still managed to get a glimpse of him.

His eyes were screwed shut and he had been biting his bottom lip to keep from screaming out loud.

But I wanted him to scream.

I wanted to hear my name.

I wanted the neighbours to hear who had been fucking Park Jimin.

And I knew just how to make that happen.

Jimin's POV

One minute, I was lying face down on the counter top with ice cream being licked outta my ass.

The next thing I know, I'm being lifted over his shoulder and taken to my bedroom.

He had been pinching my ass cheek before he threw me on my bed.

He kneeled down at the foot of the bed and started rubbing my inner thighs.

I whimpered as his hands reached my balls, then he leaned over and started sucking on each one carefully.

He moved higher to my dick and took me whole.

"F-fuck!" I groaned as his tongue poked my slit.

My hands reflexively found it's way to the back of his head, pushing his face lower onto my erection.

I felt as I was reaching my climax and was about to squirt.

But the dude had come well prepared.

He slipped a cock ring on me.

Shit.

Does he bring one with him everywhere he goes?

Then, once again, he flips me over and raised me up to his length.

He pushed three long fingers inside of me, spanning me wider than I've ever been.

"Ugh...ahhhh!!!!" I screamed as I felt his fingers spread inside me.

"Fuck, you're so tight Jimin!" he exclaimed.

Well obviously.

Then, when he felt I was wide enough, he entered himself.

I gripped and bit at the sheets as  he thrusted.

He spanked my ass as he went.

"Taehyung-ahh!" I screamed.

He laughed.

Tae's POV

It truly was sexy to see him in pain since it gave me so much pleasure.

"That's right baby. Scream daddy's name." I  whispered.

"Ugh...faster d-daddy." he  stuttered.

I went faster like he had asked.

The bed head had been banging harshly against the wall with every thrust I made.

I flipped him over again to face me.

Then I quickly slipped off his ring and he squirted all over my stomach.

A few seconds later, I came on his dick.

We laid down side by side, staring up at the ceiling and panting heavily.

Then when I thought he was coming to lie on my chest, he goes further down towards my 'area'.

My eyes widened as I felt something moist locked around my length.

Jimin was sucking me.

And oh my fuck, did it feel good!

Then suddenly he stops.

He looked up at me.

"I don't like you. I'm just interested in you." he said.

Then he went back down.

And I laid back with my hands behind my head.

A smile formed on my lips as I watch Jimin bobbing.

This truly was a sight.