~~~~2~~~~

Tae's POV

<<<brrring>>>

The sound of the bell almost makes me jump out of my seat.

"Thank fuck, this day's finally ov-" I started to mutter, but the class teacher interrupted me.

"Mr. Kim, may I have a word with you please?" he asked.

Everyone else, including Jimin, was busy filling out of the class and I had to be the one pulled back by this ass wipe.

Great.

"Ne, Mr. Jung?" I asked with a slightly tired expression.

I thought if I put on my tired face, that he'll let me go faster.

Turns out there was no need to, since he only wanted to inform me about some writing contest he thought I should join.

"Thanks Mr. Jung." I say blankly.

"Anytime." he replies with a bright smile.

Then I make my way out the classroom.
As I turn the corner, I see Jimin.

With a boy backed up against his locker.

And to say they were kissing, would be an understatement.

They were practically sucking each others faces out!!!

Being the person that I am, I couldn't resist a little trouble.

"Aye Pabo!" I shouted, catching his attention.

"What did you just call me?!!" he shouted.

"I called you a fucking Pabo!!! Now do something about it!!!"

"Jungkook, I'll call you later, OK?" he says to the dude he was kissing.

Then he turns his attention to me.

"Listen here dumbass. I run this school, so if you tell anyone else, I'll make sure you regret it." he said quite confidently.

If he knew the reason for my being thrown out of my old school, he'd know better than to try and threaten me.

"Are you threatening me, Mr. Park? I asked."

"As a matter of fact, I am Mr. Kim." he said with a smirk.

That was the tip of the iceberg.

With one swift movement, I grabbed his shoulders and pushed his back against the locker. Then before he could move, I quickly slammed my hands on the locker on either sides of his head, our dicks touched indicating how close we were.

I had him trapped.

"What the fuck??!!! Let me go!" he started to shout, and I place one hand on his mouth, making sure to keep the other one firm on the locker door.

But he was still screaming loudly in my hand so I did the only thing I could think of to shut him up.

I grabbed his Dick.

*********************

Jimin's POV

He grabbed my Dick.

And I didn't stop him.

Why the fuck did I let this piece of shit grab my dick and not even do something about it.

Cause you're enjoying it, ya dumbfuck!

"There're gonna be some changes around here." he whispers in my ear.

"I run this school now."

"Like hell you are!" I wanted to say but his large hand was still on my mouth.

They were soft against my lips.

How the hell am I supposed to be the tough bitch of the school when I'm practically held down by this prick?

He finally moved both his hands, probably expecting me to reply to his ridiculous proclamation.

"Whatever." is all I say to him.

"Good boy." he says.

Then he licks his lower lip and walks off.

At least he's got a nice ass.