"getting married"

After for several years they been working and having a relationship. Jeno start to think to purpose to her.

Jeno really loves Lami so much. So he decided to buy her a rose for the dinner night at the fancy restaurant.

Lami really like white rose so Jeno decided to buy her rose before going to her house.

Lami wear her red dress that Jeno buy at her birthday. She put a make up. She really look stuning tonight for her date.

Jeno wait for her at her parent's house outside.

When Lami open the door Jeno is really shock at her beautiful face. Jeno bring her hand and put her on the car and they go.

(At the restaurant)

They order their favorite food from that fancy restaurant and they wait.

The silence come.

After a few minutes Jeno broke the silence.

Jeno: umm.... Lami can i ask u a question??

Lami: oh yeah sure

Jeno: Lami will u marry me?

(While Jeno was asking Lami the whole restaurant was dark only one light was on which was their table)

Lami was speechless she can say anything about this.

She was totally happy for it.

Her tears was running like a river which is a happy tears

She think she was the most happiest person on earth.

Lami: YES!

Jeno was happy because Lami accept her confession.

Lami was crying really hard.

That Lami doesnt know is her parents was there together with Jeno's parents.

Lami was so shock because her parents was there.

After the confession that Jeno had did they when to eat together with their parents at that fancy restaurant.

That night Lami and Jeno become an officialy a sweet couple.

Lami was the happiest person in earth.

HI GUYS!!!
IM SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE THIS BOOK IS GONNA END REALLY SOON.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

DONT FORGET TO VOTE