"oh no.I bump at her"

In the morning Jeno needs to go to school so he wake up and go to take a bath after he take bath he wear his uniform and go down to have breakfast after that he wait for his father,but his father us so long so he said to his mom that he will go first to the school.

He arrive at school at 7.00 am.

When he went to his class suddenly someone call him and accidently someone bump him from the front it is Lami so he is shock and asked lami that she is okay or not.

Jeno: "Are u okay Lami?"

Lami: "im fine"

Jeno: " okay, then should i bring u to the clinic or no need?"

Lami: "yes sure"

Jeno: "here let me help u with your books"

Lami: "ok thanks"

Jeno: "ur wellcome"

Everyone in the school knows either all teacher knows already.

Jeno brings Lami to the clinic. 

In the way to the clinic, suddently Lami faint in the way to the clinic Jeno is really panic so he carry Lami to the clinic and when they arrive at the clinic the doctor and the nurse really shock and ask Jeno to put her in the bed.

After Jeno put her in the bed, suddently Lami wakes up and ask Jeno where she is and Jeno tell her that they were at the clinic.

After she wakes up the doctor said to Jeno that he needs to take care Lami so he brings Lami to the class and all of their fruends were shock and at that time it is his father's class so his father is so angry at him and ask him and Lami is felling not well so she brings Lami to sit down first and go to the front and tell his father.

His father: "where have u been?"

Jeno: "i just go to the clinic with Lami because..."

His father: " because...??"

Jeno: "because i accidently bump her!"

His father: " OMG really Jeno can u just see when she is walking!!"

Jeno: " i see when she is walking, but when someone call me so i see him and just say hi, but accidently i bump her"

Suddently Lami interup them.

Lami: "no it us my fault! I do not see him because im busy with my phone and also with my books."

All students in the class is really shock   and look at Lami.

Jeno tell her.

Jeno: "no it is all my fault its ok Lami let me just tell the truth."

Lami: "its ok Jeno let me just tell the truth."

So Lami tell the truth to Jeno's father and Jeno's father understand, but Jeno's father do not punish, but he tell his son that never do that anymore.