university

After they finish the school they have their graduation and they move to the universty.

Lami and Jeno get into the same universty which is the Kim university.

Lami take the nurse to become her job. Jeno take as a doctor for his job.

Jeno and Lami always meet each other at the cafeteria. Sometimes they eat together , but their friends doesn't know about their past relationship. So they were acting like a close friend only infront of them.

Jeno have something to say to Lami.

Dear Lami meet me after
the lesson is finish at the park near to ur house.
- Jeno Lee

So after the lesson finish Jeno is running to the park near Lami's house.

(They already at the park)

Jeno: "Hi Lami long time don't talk to u anymore."

Lami: "Hi too Jeno. What do u want to talk about??"

Before even Jeno can talk he take a breath which is deep.

Jeno: "Can we go on a hangout this saturday??"

Lami: "ummm.... sure , why not."

Jeno: "okay thanks Lami.. Bye."

-------------
On saturday morning Lami is really excited. Lami is really thinking about her past relationship with Jeno.

After they meet at the mall.

Lami: " hey Jeno.."

Jeno: " ohhh hey Lami... okay lets goooooo......!!!!!"

They enjoy the hangout and Jeno bring Lami home.

Today they enjoy the hang out.
Lami buy new clothes for herself and Jeno buy a clothes for her.

So on monday they meet each other and they just get going together as usual because they didn't want to get to a relationship again.

They really enjoy the day and so on until they finish their studies and graduate.