"Work"

So after the university ended they both find a work.They find the same work which is the same hospital.

Jeno is becoming the doctor which is speacial for people who sick in the eye.

Lami work as the nurse at the same hospital as Jeno. Lami help Jeno with his work.

Lami have a crush with someone and then she try to confess to him but it get reject.

All staff at the hospital know that Lami get rejected by the her own crush at the hospital. Jeno knows about it too.

Jeno was asking the guy why does he reject Lami , but the guy can't answear him.

Jeno is meeting Lami at the lunch break. Jeno ask Lami why that she have a crush on that guy.

Jeno: "Lami why do have a crush on him??"

Lami: "because I like him and he is a such a great person to be with."

Jeno: "ohhhh...."

Lami: "why you even bother to ask that??"

Jeno: "because I just want to know it..."

Lami: "ok then. Are you going back after this or you still have another work??"

Jeno: " why do you care to ask ne that??"

Lami: "because can you bring me home please just this timeeee.... pleaseeee...."

Jeno: "okay fine."

Lami: "Thank you so much Jeno"

So after they finish with they're work Jeno meet Lami at the front of the lobby of the hospital and they Jeno bring his car and Lami get inside his car and they go.

On the way going home Lami ask Jeno about does he have a crush at someone at the hospital which is the staff that work there , but Jeno said he didn't have a crush on somebody.

After Jeno bring Lami home he go home which is going to his apartement.

Jeno is tired of work so he decided just to wait for emergency call for tomorow.