"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Jeno and Lami still become best friend.So today Jeno want to confess that he likes her ,but Jeno was really shy so he only want to tell Jisung.

Jeno meets Jisung in the basketball field ,but Jisung ask Jeno to join the basketball game ,but Jeno is so shy to play with them. Jeno just give up and start to join the basketball game. Jeno wants to talk to jisung cannot so he change so he said to Jisung that I just go.

Jeno is walking alone so he find a new friend name Mark Lee in the canteen.

Jeno:hai Mark Lee

Mark Lee:hai Jeno Lee

Jeno:"do you want to be my friend?"

Mark Lee: mmmmm...... Sure why not

So they become friend and Jeno ask Jisung is Mark Lee trusted to talk to?

Jisung is so tierd so he cannot talk to Jeno.

So when the time for to get home Jeno pulls Lami to talk in the park.

Jeno: Lami

Lami: yes

Jeno: we really need to talk , but im just really shy to tell u this.

Lami: its ok u can tell me what is it for what u need to be shy

Jeno: i know i need to tell u this, but i was really shy

Lami: ik that u will tell something about me right??

Jeno: ok fine i will tell u
I like u from the first day of school actually i want to say this from the first day of school. Because im a new student so i was a little shy to say this to u.

Lami: ohhh like that and i also want to tell u this to,but because u just still a new student i was really shy also to talk to u in the first day of school so i cannot talk to u yet.

Jeno: Lami do u want to be my girlfriend??

Lami: well.... maybe i will answear 
                          "YES"

Jeno: okay thanks for answearing my question and Lami i will promise will love u forever and will be a great boyfriend.

Lami: okay and i will be a great girlfriend for u and i will love u forever too.
Btw Jeno do u want to go home together?

Jeno: okay sure.

So they are dating together and forever until they were break up and they go home together.