MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 27 >>

Start from the beginning

As she got done we went to visit mom and as we entered her room she was drawing so I didn't say anything because she wouldn't have heard me in the first place.

So we went online and I let Kassidy pick out some bra's and underwear. Actually they were really cute. One set: a white and green stripes. 2nd set:black with white stripes. 3rd set:a white with pink stripes. 4th set:just a plain white with a black and pink ribbon between the straps. 5th set: a black satin with pink and white strips.

We then went after we were shoping for our under garments we went tshirt and pants shopping. We actually got a lot of cute things. We got the same hoodie and sweats and a couple tank tops and then pants too. I didn't mind, actually because we had the similar tastes in clothes.

After we were done shopping online mom wanted me to look at Bridal Gowns for mine and Adrian's upcoming nuptials. Which meant our Official Wedding Day/ Mating Ritual Day. I was getting so darn nervous. I felt like puking, it was a week away but mom already had the flowers and everything else picked out for me. All I had to do was pick out another gown.

I went on several sites and picked out several gowns but I had atleast 50 or more than I liked between me and Kassidy. I sat there for about 2 hours and finally about the third hour I picked out 3 gowns that I really liked. Well Kassidy was determined on one of them.

So I decided to give my mind a rest for a while and we headed down to get some lunch with mom. I asked her what she had seen but she just avoided the question with a question.

"Did you find your dress yet? We have to have here by Wednesday."

"I did but I stuck on three of them..I'll have to think about it more later."

She nodded and then went off towards the the Meeting Room.

I sighed and caught up with Kassidy who had already fixed herself peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. I smiled at my best friend. I just wished we were born sisters so that way I could claim her my own flesh and blood. Also to have to her here and not somehwere where she got beaten on a daily basis.

**HEY! Are you okay? I haven't heard from you all day.**

That spooked me. I guess I just wanted to have a girls day. I laughed as Kass looked up at me with a questioning look.

**Yeah, I'm fine, sorry I didn't say anything to you. Mom's had me looking at other gowns and then me and Kass went online and got some clothes.**

**Oh so it's been mostly a girl day hhuh?**

**Yeah pretty much. When do you think you'll be out of the meeting?**

**I don't know. Dad's been a rampage. Just trying to get everything settled. It chaos in here. Soon hopefully. We're not getting anywhere. Hopefully we'll come back tomorrow. I gotta go I love you.**

**I love you too.**

"So how is the meeting?" Kassidy asked, after I blinked a couple of times.

"Well from what Adrian told me its just a bunch of arguing..hopefully him and Hayes will be out soon." I said.

"So are you in love with Hayes? I don't mean to pry. I'm just wondering." I asked her.

Kassidy's cheeks turned pink and I giggled.

"I-I think I am falling in love with him. It's like whenever I think of leaving this house my heart hurts really bad. All I want to do is be with Hayes ya know?"

I nodded in understanding. It was also the pull of thier strong Bond. I just hope that the Bond was strong enough between the two of them.

Later on that day around 8 p.m. Adrian came up to our room where me and Kassidy were watching T.V.

Hayes was running behind but he came in and wrapped Kassidy in his arms and for the first time I seen him kiss her.

It didn't last long though because she was a little shy but I think with time that it will probably lead to more.

Later on that night around 10 p.m. we all went to go swimming in the Aquatic Center down the street at Hayes house. His dad started a exclusive Aquatic Center for The Wolves.

When we got there Hayes got us in and then it went completely black. It was really strange but we heard growling, when something growled from behind me.

All of a sudden I screamed when someone started to kiss my neck and then started to rub my back. I felt my bathing suit top strings start to pull when the lights turned back on.

I growled and turned rapidly in the persons arms and bit the fire out of them. They screamed in pain and I automatically felt bad because it was Adrian.

He bled for like a minute and then healed but I still felt bad that I accidentally hurt him. So I tried my best to make it up to him.

"It's okay. Kaitlyn I'm fine. But look over there." Adrian said.

I looked and Kass and Hayes were all wrapped up in one another. I seen his canines sharpen when she pushed him away and I seen the fear in her eyes.

I knew that then she really was scared. I kind of felt bad for Hayes, I knew what the pull of the Bond did, it made it harder for our Human sides to control the Wolf side of us.

Around midnight we all went home and went to bed.

The next day I let Hayes, Kass, and Adrian sleep while I got up and started looking and trying to make a really big desicion. The biggest decision of my life.

Adrian was going to be my forever Mate, I wanted to look my best that day. But I didn't know which dress to pick. I was so torn over the 2nd and 3rd dress.

I sighed and did the Eeny Meenie Miny Mow thing and when I opened my eyes, I smiled. I had choosen my dress. I was relieved and I ordered for Fast Delivery.

I bit my lip and went back to my room when I was stopped by Adrian. I smiled and snuggled up to him.

"I love you my Forever Mate." I told him.

"I love you too." He smiled.

All day we all just snuggled up in our bedroom and just hung out, that is until Benjimen called that other meeting. I guess I knew I had to let him go but I didn't want too.

"Do you think me and Kass can come with you?" I just wanted to be by his side.

"Sure." He picked me up and twirled me around.

So around 12 p.m. we all went to the meeting. It was one of the most biggest meeting's Ive ever been too.

There was 10 leader's of different Wolf Packs. They were staying scattered that way just in case the Rogues showed up they wouldn't know which Elder or Alpha would be where.

At the end of the meeting around 8 p.m. the case was Resolved two packs would stay with one another until the Rogue problem was resovled.

I actually came up with that plan and it went from there. I was appraised for that and The Most Eldest Member Vincent Wolfe said that I would make a fine Leader as would Adrian.

I smiled and when we got up to our room Adrian locked the door so we couldn't be disturbed. Hayes wanted Kassidy to himself for the evening. I think he had something special planned for the both of them.

I smiled when he took off his shirt.

"Do you want to take a shower with me? I know it'll be the first time but I think it will be a special shower." He smiled.

I nodded but I was really nervous about this. My senses picked up a scent of Mango and Peaches. My favorite smell ever.

I started to think he had this all set up. But I was happy to have our alone time. I hadn't really thought about us since Kassidy had been here. I shouldn't think that way. She was after all my best friend.