MY BLiND MATE Chapter 11 >>

Recap:

He kissed my cheek. I heard him go over to his dresser and then I heard it close then I heard the bathroom door close. I was listening intently because I didn't want to go to sleep without him beside me. I was fighting hard not to go to sleep. I was almost drifting off when I felt his arms wrap around me. I snuggled closer and before I fell asleep I thought I heard him say "I love you sweetheart." I just sighed and fell instantly asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and everything was still black but it was lightened kind of. Maybe I would get it back somehow. But then I noticed I was laying on something hard. I felt skin and I smiled. I wondered how I got on top of Adrian. I remembered then I got cold and he was warm. Even though I ran about 110 degree's I still got cold sometimes. I then felt his arms around me because he started to move and I breathed him in. I could get used to this. I didn't want to move off of him because he was warm and my spot would be cold. But as I felt for my spot I heard him say "Good morning sweetheart." I felt myself blush. I actually liked that nick name. "Good morning." My heart beat sped up a little faster as he kissed my forehead. He put me beside him and he held my hand. "So what do you want to do today?" I smiled and said "Well I need to take a shower for one. And then maybe relax in here for today with you?" Adrian took my hand and lead it up to his face and he nodded his head. I let go of his hair and trailed my hand up to his hair. I loved his hair just because it was shaggy and almost in his eyes, I guess. But I've always liked to play with my hair even though I couldn't see it I did run my hands through it alot. I did have the memories of when I could see him and they burned in my brain. I had hope and faith that I would get my vision back some day soon.

You really don't think about the things you take for granted when you do have them. Even though my vision was my downfall I could still see Adrian in my mind. I was happy with that though, just as long as I could the picture in my brain I would be satisfied, well not really because his kisses were sweet and they meant something to me. I have to tell you it sucks sometimes not being able to to see. Me being able to see Adrian with his messy hair was worth it and being able to see Kassidy for the first time also. She has black hair and blue eyes like mine. She had pearly white teeth and Kassidy also had a toned body as well.

If I was Hayes I wouldn't pass her up. I mean Kassidy is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, and I love that girl to death. I'm not gay but she is my best friend. I hadn't see or heard from her in the past two days. I guess Hayes was taking up her time which was great but I wanted some girl time with her

Adrian laughed and he brushed my cheek with his hand and said "It's only been two days and you miss her that much?" I blinked and felt for his cheek then said "Yeah. I'm guessing I don't know that do without her since Hayes has her now, well in his clutches I mean." He laughed out loud at that and then said "Sweetheart you're hilarious," then kissed my lips. I scooted over to be closer to him when there was a knock on the door.

We both sighed and he said "Come in." My mom came in the room and asked if I was ready to get ready for the day since it was almost 10:30. I was still holding Adrian's hand when he started to pull away. I growled and he kissed his mark then chuckled. "Sweetheart, I need to go see the financial papers in my dad's office today as well as check on him. If he lets me bring the papers in here I will. I promise." He pulled away but stopped and asked my mom

"Lissa do you mind if I sit in the bathroom  while Kaitlyn showers, I'll give you my word not to look at her, but I will , I mean, can I help her if she needs it, I'll even close my eyes." Momma bursts out laughing and then says "S-sorry, but sure and make sure no peeking, I'll tell you what when she gets in I'll call you to come in and when she gets done call me."

I was shocked, he was actually going to help me in the bathroom. Hehe. I'm blushing in the bathroom when mom says "You are so lucky, my daughter." I giggled and said "I know that momma, I love you." "Love you too, my daughter."

**Adrian, thank you again.** I heard him laugh then say **You're welcome again sweetheart** I giggled. I've done told him thank you several times in the last 10 minutes but I'm really thankful that I have Adrian as my mate and not some douche bag.

In the shower I had Braille gel stickers saying "SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, WASH CLOTH, AND BODY WASH." I was going to have to get mom to help me shave tomorrow. So all I had to was run my hand over the Gel Stickers and read what it was. But I also had to get it customized just for me though. I didn't like taking showers with anyone, it just freaked me out.

As soon as I stepped in the bathtub carefully (which I had a bar across the back wall as well to help me get in and out) mom called Adrian in. I heard her give him a warning and I couldn't help but to laugh. Adrian sighed and said "I wish you would trust me a little more than that. I wouldn't ever harm her."

Mom said "I know but it's just hard for me sometimes because all of these boys would probably take advantage of her just because of her eyesight." I heard Adrian growl and say

"I would kill them if they did."

I blushed.

*WOW he is protective of me isn't he Pearl*

*Not as much as me darling.*

I giggled and Adrian said "What are you laughing about?"

"Me and Pearl were just chatting that's all."

"Oh I see."

"MHM. Thank you again. I, uh, am really grateful."

"It's no problem. I only wish I was in there with you though."

I gasped. He laughed out loud again and I found myself mesmerized by it.

"I was just kidding, sweetheart." I sighed.

"I'm not ready for that step yet."

"I know, I'm not either, I'll be ready whenever you are."

*AWE, he's just to adorable.* I thought.

"Adorable, sweetheart?"

"Crap. I keep forgetting we're linked."

He laughed again and said "Well if you didn't it want that then why did you mark me?"

"Oh no, I didn't mean it like that, I just-"

"It's fine sweetheart. I just wanted to hear what you had to say."

**Oh really now?**
**Yup**
I nodded and didn't say anything. I was worried how this was going to work out but I asked him what side of the bathroom he was on and he said

**Why?**
**Oh just wondering, that's all.**
**Rrriiiggghhhttt**

I giggled and cupped my hand under the water and with the other hand I felt for the curtain and pulled it back slightly and splashed Adrian.

"No you did not just do that."

I laughed and said "Did I miss?"

"No, you hit your mark alright." I laughed even more and said

"Sorry if I made a mess." I then let go of the curtain. 

**Which side are you on?**

Uh-oh what have I started? I gulped and stammered

*U-uhh..u-u-umm..near the head of the shower, why?* I didn't hear him reply then he said

**Stick your head out.**

UH-OH. I think I messed up. But I inched my way out and soon his hands cupped my cheeks and he was kissing my lips.

---------------------------------------------------

This Chapter was hard for me to write..I hope yall like it! I had fun writing it...I love writing Kaitlyn's P.O.V.'s...she's unpredictable...but anyway...I hope youll like it and maybe vote..comment..maybe fan?? :))