MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 20 <3

Recap:

They both looked up and said at the same time "WOW, you really put her in her place didn't ya?" I grinned and said "Hopefully now she will leave me alone." We all laughed then shifted and went for a run with the moon shining brightly.

It was around 5:35 when we got back in from the run. Me and my wolf was in a great mood when we got in our room. But it came crashing down when the Rogue was standing over Kaitlyn just watching her sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's note: PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT!! PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADRIAN'S P.O.V

I couldn't believe it. I didn't know I had shifted until I heard myself growl really loud.

Kaitlyn woke up and said "Hello? Is there anyone in here?"

The rogue looked confused at first then shifted near Kaitlyn.

My eye sight changed from the normal night vision to red.

I was beyond furious, this Rogue was going to die! She had no respect towards my mate.

When she shifted she climbed on the bed and got on top of Kaitlyn growling harshly. Kaitlyn on the other hand was breathing hard and all of a sudden she screamed.

I knew I had to make my move then, but I didn't know how to with out hurting Kaitlyn. I couldn't hurt her. My mate was the one thing I couldn't loose so I got a running start and head butted this stupid Rogue off my mate.

We were beside the bed snapping each others bodies or growling at each other and circling each other.

She tried to tackle me but I didn't let her I dodged neatly then automatically turned back around when Hayes came behind her and had her pinned to the ground.

I went for her but Kaitlyn got in my way and my only way to dodge her was to jump over her.

When I jumped I landed on top of Hayes. I accidentally toppled him over and while we were trying to get untangled from each other the Rogue tackled Kaitlyn and tore into her shoulder fiercely.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" I growled.

My vision turned maroon red and I knew now that the Rogue had to die by my hands only.

Kaitlyn screamed and then started trembling.

Me and Hayes both tackled the Rogue but while we were doing this it was causing commotion throughout out the house.

HAYES P.O.V.

I was sleeping really good. I was actually dreaming of Kassidy. I wont tell you about what though because it would just get weird. But I heard a scream coming from Adrian's room so I groaned and turned over and tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I heard a furious growl come from Adrian's room and I knew it was from Adrian himself.

All of a sudden I heard shuffling and snarling of wolves coming from Adrian's room. Damn it! I wasn't getting any sleep tonight. I rolled outta bed put my shorts on and went over to his room and while going over there I seen Wyatt coming outta of his room sleepily.

"Do you know what's going on?"

He shook his head and when we opened the door we seen Adrian fighting with some wolf. I saw Kaitlyn laying on the floor bleeding and she was passed out. I shifted automatically and went to help Adrian with................The new Rogue?