MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 22 <3

Recap:

I woke up and everything was foggy but I could still see everything. I tried to get up and I couldn't. My arms were above me and they were chained to the wall. It smelled absolutely horrible atrocious in that cell. It was like old rotten blood with rotten eggs. I heaved a couple times but nothing came out.

I tried to reach Adrian but he didn't answer me and that scared me ALOT!

I heard the door outside the cell open and I yelled

"PLEASE! PLEASE HELP ME!"

I heard a guy laugh and say

"Darling, sorry but no one is going to help you here."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Author's Note: This chapter is dedicated to BellaRollinson because she made me two wonderful banners for My Blind Mate and The Torn Alpha should be up soon! :)) A huge thanks goes out to her! :D!! Also Please Vote or Comment or both or even fan maybe?? :))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn P.O.V.

"Seth." I growled.

He smiled his wicked smile I was seething mad.

"What do you want with me?"

He smiled evilily and just stared at me.

"I'll ask you again, what do you-"

His hand slapped across my face and it burned. He then yelled

"SHUT UP! I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER YOU!"

I wimpered and he yelled at me again.

I was scared. I tried to reach out to Adrian again.

"STOP! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT!" He half yelled half snarled.

His eyes flashed his wolves color and my back hit the wall, I had forgotten I was tied up.

"What did you mean I can't contact Adrian? What did you do to him?"

I was scared really scared that he had done something to Adrian. If he did I would get my REVENGE!

"I didn't do anything to him, I let my other Elite Pack Members take care of that PROBLEM. Oh and I enjected something in your bloodstream that it wont let you talk to him."

"You are crazy, you know that?" I asked him.

Seth snarled and got in my face.

Adrian P.O.V.

After Seth took her I shifted in my wolf form as did his stupid pups. The Humans screamed and ran away and couple of the guys stood there and yelled "WHOA AND INTERESTING." I rolled my eyes and got back to the matter at hand.

I tackled the brown wolf and he snapped at me. He pushed me off of him and then the other grey and white pup tackled me soon they were both tackling and pinning me down but with the Alpha blood and generations of it running in my veins I snarled and pushed them both away from me.

They both tried to tackle me again at the same time but I wasn't having it. I leaped over the brown wolf and bit his hamstring and he fell. I then got on top of him and tore in to his neck.

The other pup wimpered and I snarled. He took off and I followed.

I eventually let him go and I went back to Wyatt's car and drove home. I was still angry.