MY BLiND MATE Chapter 8 <3

Recap:
 She blinked and said "I like your hair like that." I looked at her in confusion.

"I can see but your blurry."

I gasped and ran over to her and gave her a bone crushing hug and kissed her all over her face. She giggled and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"My wolf, she's gone. I-I can't feel her." she started to cry.

Gennie came rushing past me and demanded answers from Kaitlyn.

My wolf snarled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn's P.O.V.

The next two days I had to take it easy. I could see but I didn't feel whole. I felt really weird. I still couldn't feel Pearl.

Gennie had me on depression medicine just in case if I did loose my wolf I wouldn't kill myself. But I didn't think I could do that though Adrian was with me constantly, as was Kassidy and Hayes.

*Hmm I was going to ask about that when we had some girl time*

I was happy for her but I think without my wolf I wasn't going to be the same.

Adrian took me to his spot again and for the first time I seen him up close and he was gorgeous. His hair was still shaggy like he told me if not a little longer. HIs eyes were shining like a sparkly green apple.

I was starting to fall for him but I was still too worried about myself for this Love thing we had going on.

My eye sight was improving a little day by day.

I knew he was my mate but I was scared that my wolf wouldn't come back. It was like my other half wasn't there. I didn't feel whole and I also felt like my heart had a big gapping hole in for where she was meant to be.

"Kaitlyn?" I shook my head and I looked at Adrian.

He was smiling and pointed up in the sky. I looked up and it was the most beautiful thing. The sun was starting to set and the clouds looked like wolves chasing each other. I smiled and laughed.

I felt Adrian watching me so I looked at him and smiled. He smiled his beautiful smile and it took my breath away.

 As soon as he stopped smiling I felt something stir inside me.

I gasped and I smiled and giggled at the time. I had hope she was still with me.

I jumped up and shouted "YES!" Adrian shook his head and said

"What, what's going on?"

"I felt her stir, she's still with me."

He smiled again then came closer and took both of his hands on each side of my face and slowed down to give me time to pull away if I wanted but instead I closed the distance and kissed him.

I was happy I felt something and then my heart starting beating really fast. It had to be her and I heard her growl.

I broke the kiss and hugged him so he was even more close. He twirled me and my little tan dress spread out and his eyes turned to his wolves and I gulped.

He flashed his canines and put me behind him when Wyatt came up. I wondered where he went too.

Adrian calmed down and grinned.
"How was your trip?"
"It was good. I heard about your father. How is he doing?"
"Hes getting better but for now I'm in charge."
I giggled and came around to see Wyatt. Wow he was gorgeous as well. Adrian nipped my neck and said "What?" He glared at me and I said

"Oh. Right. Sorry." I kissed my mark and he instantly calmed down. I liked having that effect on him. Hmmm I was going to have to do that more often. 

Adrian kept talking to Wyatt and didn't really look in my direction when something attacked me.

I shifted for the first time in a long time. I could actually see and it felt kind of wierd to be in her body when I hadn't felt her with me in a couple of days.

The other wolf that attacked me was circling me. I barked and Adrian had already shifted and Wyatt had to also. They came at full speed next to me on each side of me.

(Conversation Between Kat and Adrian)
**Who is it?**
**I don't know Adrian. They haven't said anything to me.**

Adrian tried to make it say something but it didn't they just were glaring at me intently. Wyatt said "Isn't that Kacy's wolf?" Adrian looked at Wyatt and said

"I have no clue what her wolf looks like, whenever were in Shifting Class she refuses to shift so I've never seen her."

Wyatt ran at them and pinned them down to get the wolves scent. He shook his head and laughed. He back up to us never leaving the other wolves eyes.

"It's Kacy."

I snarled and bared my canines. How dare her for attacking me. I started to tackle her but Adrian darted in front of me and snarled. I snarled right back and said

**Why won't you let me.**

**She's not worth it love.**

I snarled and just growled and then trotted away from her and the boys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So YAY! she got her wolf back! and she can see too! Do you think it will last?

Please comment and maybe Vote and Fan? :D