MY BLiND MATE CHAPTER 3O :) <3

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY OFFICIAL LAST CHAPTER :'( BUT I'M SO SO SO GLAD I GOT TO TELL KAITLYN AND ADRIAN'S STORY! I HOPE YA'LL LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I'M GOING TO MAKE AN EPILOGUE! IT WILL BE UP TOMORROW OR THE FOLLOWING DAY! I ALREADY HAVE IT PLANNED OUT IN MY HEAD JUST NEED TO WRITE AND ADJUST IT AND IT WILL BE UP SHORTLY! :)

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED READING MY BLIND MATE! I HAD A TON OF FUN WRITING IT! I LOVE YOU GUYS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ADDED IT TO YOUR LIBRARY AND VOTED AND COMMENTED ON IT! THANK YOU AGAIN! :)

SO NOW HERE IS THE OFFICIAL LAST CHAPTER OF MY BLIND MATE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30

That night I was a bundle of nerves and I felt neausated. Mine and Adrian's Mating Ritual was tomorrow, I couldn't believe how fast it came. Atleast I had everything ready and I didn't have to worry about much.

After I started shaking uncontrollably mom came out and put in to an ice cold bath to numb me.

They came to check on me every 20 to 30 minutes.

Since I didn't know what time I got in I started to drift off with my body still numb.

Mom got me out of my chilly bath and dressed me in some warm clothes.

"You know I did the same exact thing for me and your father's Ceremony." Mom told me once I was under the soft silk blankets of mine and Adrian's bed.

"Really?" I squeaked out.

I cleared my throat and tried again "Really?"

"Yeah I was so nervous, before your gamma had gotten attacked she had to help me." Mom said.

"Don't be nervous, my darling daughter. The only thing you'll have to do is walk down the aisle to the Wolf Senerade Song."

I nodded my head and laid my head down on my soft pillow and started to drift off.

Mom kissed my forehead and told me "Goodnight, my wonderful daughter."

After mom left the room it felt oddly quiet.

I tossed and turned for a little while but eventually I let my mind shut itself off and fell in to a deep slumber.

A little while later I felt the bed lean down a little bit but I wanted to sleep because the numbness was starting to wear off and I didn't want to start thinking about everything again.

I did snuggle up to Adrian to breathe in his scent.

He scooted over and wrapped both arms around me and fell asleep.

"Goodnight my forever mate." He whispered.

I mumble something but fell back in to a deep slumber.

Bright and early Kassidy and my mom came and woke both of us up and made Adrian leave.

"I'll see you late." He told me before he left the room.

Mom shut the door and got me take another shower, this time it was warm and it started to sooth my nerves a little.

Once I got out Kassidy sat me down and started to brush and blow dry my damp hair.

"You're going to look beautifully amazing tonight bestie." Kassidy said, while doing my hair.

I smiled through the mirror which she returned. I sat kind of quietly and let her do my hair. It was half up with braids leading in the curls down in the bottom.