Apple juice

Be Dave strider

I had the next class with karkat but he ignored me through all of it but I can't blame him. I can be pretty annoyed most of the time. I ended up having third period with literally no one I knew besides Vriska but we're not really cool with each other after last summers incident. I won't get into it but let's just say we haven't talked since then, unless you count the occasional smart ass comment on the dumb shit we do.

I slept most of third period, which is fine because we didn't really do anything. I met up with John and Roxy then headed to the cafeteria. We walked in with the wave of all the other kids. We walked to the table in the back and sat down next to Jane, Dirk, Jake, and some of the trolls we knew from last year. I scanned the cafeteria for karkat but had no luck finding him. "Who are you looking for, Dave?" John asked causing me to jump and look at him. "N-no one." I stuttered. Fuck he's gonna know I'm lying. Damnit.

"That is so a lie, Dave. You only stutter when you're lying." John said devilishly smiling. "I eh- I was looking for a troll." I said looking back out to the sea of kids. "Oh, which one? Maybe I can help." John said standing up to get a better view of the cafeteria.

"His name is karkat I think" I say glancing at John. "Ohhhh. You're looking for karkat. Heh, okay. Well I don't think he has lunch this period or maybe his in the bathroom or nurses office. He could be anywhere." John said scanning the sea of body's in front of him. "I guess your right." I said finally sitting down at the table. John was still scanning the room until I pulled on his holding causing him to fall down on the table. "So uncool dude" he said fixing his glasses.

"Whatever I'm gonna go get some apple juice." I got up and walked to the hall next to the bathroom that had all the vending machines in it. I walked to the very last one at the end of the hall and bought two bottles of apple juice.

Bang "wwhere's my money kar?" There was a bang followed voice and a couple groans coming from the bathroom. I cautiously walked slowly towards the bathroom. "Fuck off Eridan I paid you last week" a different voice came from the bathroom. that sounded a lot like karkles. I walked in and peeked behind the corner. "Karkat? Is that you?" I say just above a whisper. "Wwho the fuck are you?" The tall troll with a super lame ass cape whO I assume is Eridan, said letting go of karkat and turning towards me. "WHAT THE FUCK DAVE" karkat said stepping back from Eridan.

"Look leavve and I wwont havve to beat your ass too" Eridan growled. "He karkles I suggested you get the hell out of here bro" I said looking at karkat. "Y-YEAH OKAY." Karkat said running out of the bathroom.

"DAMNIT KAR GET THE FUCK BACM HERE!" Eridan yelled rushing after him. I stuck my arm out stopping him before he could exit the bathroom. "Leave him alone. I'm not gonna tell you twice, you hear me Fish dick." I said pushing him away from the door. "Do you knoww wwho you are talking two?" The tall troll growled making a fist.

"No and I don't really care. You have no right to be so shitty to karkat." I said turning around. "Now I suggest you leave him alone." I said walking out of the bathroom. I gotta find KitKat and make sure he's alright. I hope that dick didn't hurt him. Why do I care so much? I don't know anything about him besides for his name. Fuck

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)
It's kinda short so I apologize for that but I'm kinda getting a little writers block :,).

I love you all - Kaz