Kiss Me Deadly

Had a few beers getting high
Sitting watching the time go by uh-huh
It ain't no big thing
Nothing to eat and no T.V.
Looking in the mirror don't get it for me uh-huh
It ain't no big thing 
But I know what I like
I know I like dancing with you
And I know what you like
I know you like dancing with me oh yeah 
Kiss me once
Kiss me twice
Come on pretty baby kiss me deadly - Lita Ford

Since that night I became much more outspoken and care free. This was much to my mother's distaste and displeasure, but I honestly couldn't care. With you by my side I thought I could conquer the world. I still kept up with my school work and everything, but now I did what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it. 

I was doing so many things with you that just a few months ago I wouldn't have even considered doing. If you were to tell me I was doing half the stuff I was engaging in with you before we properly met I am positive I would've called you insane if not downright delusional.  However, now it was all different. You got me into music I would've never even considered listening to, mostly to my misconceptions of it being the Devil's music. I would've never worn ripped jeans, and a Thin Lizzy t-shirt. Hell, I would've never died my hair black. But thanks to you it has all changed, and I can't say I'm against or regret that change one bit.

High school was coming to a close soon. The end of the year was approaching, and we already figured out what we were going to do. While, everyone else was going to their chosen colleges or universities you decided to fulfill your music dream, while I went to acting school. Of course we would have to do some side jobs, but we had it figured out for the most part. Throughout the years we have saved up our money, and if it all goes to shit my grades were good, and I could get accepted into a good university to get a good job, so we were decently prepared.

Neither of our parents knew about our plan to ditch and go to Los Angeles. Your sister did, but she just shrugged her shoulders, said 'Okay, and what do you want?', and then went back to reading her magazine. Once graduation came after the ceremony was over we silently dipped out of the crowd and rushing back home so we could quickly pack up our stuff into the U-Haul we rented.

Once there we hastily tossed everything that would be any value to us. Your guitar, clothes, comics, vinyls, and posters along with my books, violin, and clothes were all stiffly packed into the truck. The trip as expected was a few hours. After all California was a big state so this was to expected. Once, we arrived in Los Angeles the scene and style here was completely and utterly different from the small town of La Mesa. The girls here were very promiscuous looking, their hair was practically twice the size of them, and their makeup was very colorful, and consumed the entirety of their face. The guys on the other hand were all very loud, outgoing, but very dazed. Sure you had one or two of them back in La Mesa, but not like this. The colorful lights illuminated the night sky in LA. Just like its inhabitants the city seemed to never sleep.

As we arrived at our small apartment we began to unload our stuff for the truck. The apartment was within a complex. It was in the lower end part of Los Angeles. It wasn't top dollar or anything, and it probably wasn't up to safety/security standards, but it was what we could afford for the time being. 

At this point after a few hours the unpacking was done. Tomorrow would be a new day of our new lives. You would be working on finding a band to play with while I toggle between working at the local diner and acting lessons. But that was enough thinking, worrying, and stressing for the time being. We made it. We finally escaped. Now was the time to just do something that matters with our newfound freedom.

As we sat on the bed exhausted as all hell mindlessly gazing at the television set  I began to lean in closer to your form. A few beers and a small plastic bag of marijuana sat next to us on the nightstands adjacent to the bed. Sweat emanated off of both of us, but you and I were too tired and too lazy to care for the time being. However, because of this new step and chapter to the rest of our lives I began to lazily roll onto of your body and gently kiss you. However, after a few short minutes what were originally cute innocent small pecks and kisses turned into feverish, wild, and ferocious exchanges between our lips and tongues.

You soon gripped onto my lower body pulling me closer towards your own as I began to grip onto your now long and grown out red hair. We soon began to strip each other of our clothing leaving us panting as we had to pull apart for air only left now in our underclothes. Your eyes were glazed over in lust as you looked over my body. I knew I was the same being no better than you were. I couldn't speak for you but at that moment my legs were clenched together shut trying to hide my growing arousal for you, my cheeks were rosy red with infatuation with you, and my lower abdomen felt like it was about to boil over because of all the heat and stimulation I was receiving from you.

"Come here Pamina." You ordered me over to you, and i couldn't resist you as you gaze and raspy voice had me enamored and hypnotized with and by you. As we resumed you pulled the rest of our clothes off and then swiftly entered me resulting in me squeaking not being well adjusted or used to the new sensation. After a few seconds it became nothing but pleasurable leaving me comfortably numb. This was what independence

I know what I like. And I am absolutely positive that that was the best feeling that ever erupted within my body. I knew what I wanted I wanted you to kiss me once and kiss me twice.  I needed you to kiss me deadly.