Party Hard Play Hard

I strutted in to Chem 15 minutes late. Katie gestured to a seat beside her. So were a few other girls. I smiled at them all then walked over to Katie.

"Hey hun so sorry about lunch! I just can't take that kind of fatty food but I suppose I could have it once a week." I fake apologised to her.

"Oh it's absolutely fine babe!" She said, desperately trying to suck in.

"Lucy how do you get your body so perfect? And what size boobs are you anyway?"

She glanced enviously at my DD cup boobs.

I smirked and turned back towards the front.

"Katie do you want to come to a party tonight?"

The doorbell rung and Katie was standing there in a cute pink dress that was a bit tight for her.

"Oh hey Katie! You're a bit early but that's fine! I need to get changed but come upstairs"

She looked a but startled when I started to change in front of her but then relaxed and considered it the norm.

I chose my Gucci body con dress which emphasised my butt and boobs.

"Katie does this make my butt look big?"

Katie awkwardly murmured yes.

"Okay good" I laughed and swished out of my room in my heels.

"Mom, we're just about to go out!"

"Lucy you look fab!" My mom grinned at me. "Hitch it up a bit though you do want a boy don't you!"

"Mom oh my god you're so embarrassing! And by the way this is Katie. Do you remember her? She came round in Summer. "

"Of course! Hiya sweetie! Now Luce, just don't get too drunk I don't want you to embarrass yourself. And make sure if you do it that you're safe! Ciao now girlies, enjoy yourselves!"

We got in the cab and told him the address, Cameron's house. When we got there I handed the driver a $50 and told him to keep the change and winked at him.

The loud music blared out and as soon as we stepped in a bunch of girls surrounded me saying "is it true?" "Did you really do it all with Adam?" "Have you nearly done all the boys in our English class?"

I brushed away the comments and strutted to the drinks table.

"Vodka, Katie?"

"But, we're only sixteen... Don't they have beer?"

"Oh live a little!" I tipped up the bottle and then a hand pulled my waist on to the dance floor.

A guy that I hadn't talked to before kissed me on the cheek and asked me my name. He was pretty fit to be honest.

"Lucy," I said as I started to grind on him. I loved flirting so much.