Projects

11:00 am
--------------
"If you can't live without me babe, then why aren't you dead yet?" I shut the locker in Josh's face and strutted away.
"Lucy," Katie said to me as we were on our way to English, "Do you think you could help me to... You know... Get the boys to like me?"
"Aw hun, course!" I looked at her outfit. God that skirt needed pulling up. And she needs cleavages showing, no turtlenecks. I loved projects.
"Come round after school. We can go to the mall."
She nodded as we entered class. I saw her nervously hitch up her skirt slightly. Well we were making progress.

Halfway through class I heard a buzz in my bag. I unlocked my phone to find a text from Kieran.

K-Come round tonight? ;)

L- Sorry, can't I've got plans.

K- What? With who?!

L- Calm down twat, going shopping with Kt x

God he was desperate ;).

K- Ah ok babe. Care to spare any other time in the week for me? ;) x

L- maybe ;). Not got any other plans then? X

K- Only you babe <3 x

12:30 pm
--------------
"Katie babe, you're not actually gonna eat that chocolate are you? It's basically diabetes in a wrapper."

I smiled as she put it back on the canteen shelf.

"Rule One to being hot, Katie, you are what you eat."

I grabbed a water and a granola bar and she followed my actions.

4:15 pm
------------
Katie was so clueless about what she should be wearing. Every time I pulled out something, she shook her head and looked anxious.

"I'm really not confident in short, tight things Lucy..." she mumbled.

"Don't worry, you will be soon Katie. " I replied confidently.

||||||||||||||||
Sorry this part isn't long! I really wanted to update this quickly so I will write more soon.
Also I am running out of ideas so please comment where you think the story should go from here...
Also thanks for over 2k reads! Love you☺️