The Aftermath

The party went well. I managed to convince Katie to drink a bit but she refused the weed. I think I got high but I can't fully remember. I do remember a couple of times having a boy on top of me and I think sometimes they took off my clothes but I honestly was too drunk.
The next day in school people were telling me that they had seen my video online and that it was amazing. I hadn't got a clue what they were talking about so I went on Facebook and there were about 5 of the same video of me. In the video I was sitting on a boy smoking a joint and moving to the music. I was just having a good time! God people are so stupid.
A boy approached me while I was standing by my locker.
"Hey Lucy, last night was sick. You are wayyy too sexy! Did you want to come over tonight? I fancy seeing you again you know. " he smirked at me.
"Sorry who are you? Did I get off with you last night?" I asked him.
"Er haha Lucy we did a little more than that... Don't you remember babe?"
"Um no sorry I think I was high. Just to let you know, I didn't just sleep with you last night. So don't think you're anything special. Ciao."
I looked up to see a group of boys checking me out.
"Hey Lucy," Adam called, "Party tomorrow night?"
"See you there," I called. I sat down in Math and as someone walked behind me I felt someone's hand brush my butt cheek. Kieran Wilson.
"Kieran!" I laughed at him.
Math went so slow and when the bell rung For break I rushed out so fast I forgot my jacket.
"Lucy White can I have a word please?" Miss Noble, the History teacher called to me from her office.
"Where is your homework for the fourth time this month?"
"Um sorry I have more important things to think about."
"Lucy you're letting yourself down here. You can't get anywhere in life by pulling your skirt up and slapping on makeup. You need to make an effort. Homework by tomorrow please!"
I smirked at her and opened the door and to annoy her I pulled up my skirt almost to the bottom of my butt.
When I got out the hallway was almost empty so I walked over to my locker. Suddenly I felt hands in my waist and someone slipping something over my shoulders. I turned around to see Kieran smiling at me.
"You forgot your jacket in class. " he said glancing at my cleavage.
"Thanks haha," I replied.
Then he started to lean in, his hands sliding down to my thighs and his lips touched mine. I felt his hands on my bum and his tongue in my mouth. I responded by holding on to his strong, muscular arms and putting my tongue inside his. Then I pulled away and dragged him into the nearby bathroom. Once again I was on the wall, his hands on my waist, slowly sliding upwards towards my half unbuttoned top and reaching under it. We jumped as the bell rang for class and he pulled away.
"That was nice," he smiled.
"Yeah. I'll see you later b. " I bent over to pick up my phone which I had dropped while we were making out. I checked myself out in the mirror and waved to him. I think I like Kieran Wilson.