Chapter Ten- Part One

I popped open a banana and happily munched on it, swinging my feet off the edge of an abandoned building.
"I wonder why they are called ghost towns..." I quietly said to myself.
"It's because people freak themselves out and think they see ghosts in abandoned places." The sweet quiet voice I had heard only one other time said. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I slowly turned around, seeing an empty building tip.
"I'm here don't worry. You just can't see me right now." The quiet voice giggled.
"What do you want." I called out.
"Just someone to talk to us all. I feel like we share something and I can talk to you." She sang to me, her voice getting closer to me on the edge.
"Nobody wants to just talk." I bluntly stated,
"I just want to talk to a celebrity. Your just so famous in the circus life and now you have an expense bounty on your head. How does it feel... to be famous." Giggles bubbled up through her sentences again. "I mean your either famous or a murderer." Her bubbly light voice because cold.
"Listen I don't know who you are and why you are talking to me but I don't want to hear it." I shouted into the empty air. "I had to do it and you don't know what I have been through so shut your mouth and disappear." I defensively hissed.
"I know what you have been through silly... I've been with you since day one."
"What the hell are you talking about! I jumped from my edge and threw my banana off the side. Nobody answered me. I grunted angrily and slumped back over the side, looking at the distance from the road.
"What would happen..." my mind began to wander to thoughts of jumping, would my wings just open up automatically, or would I splat like my bannana did. "What am I thinking I need to find my father." I stood up and jumped off the side, opening my wings and landing lightly on my feet, I turned back towards the ledge to give it one last long look, trying to see the stranger who keeps talking to me. Seeing nothing I walked away, searching for Necco.
************
I heard a door splinter and break apart, I followed the noise to find Necco braking a door down,
"Still raiding the houses?" I smiled at him, hugging him.
"Yup." He kissed my cheek lightly "nothing good though."
"Damn. Figures this place has been empty for years." We walked into the empty house and began going through the abandoned cubbords. As I walked through the living room I saw a rug that had been rolled up on one side, I kicked it put of boredom to reveal a door of some kind.
"Necco!" I shouted, I heard something fall out of a cuppord and shatter on the ground. Necco came flying around the corner.
"What what are you okay!" She shouted.
"I'm fine, just found a weird thing." We both looked at the pad locked door for a second,
"Wanna go in?" Necco asked still watching door ad if it was going to swallow us up.
"Sure!" I chirped and grabbed the pad lock, ripping it off. The door swung open to reveal a drop, no ladder, no stairs.
"Well I'll go first." I smiled and jumped into the darkness, opening my wings.