New Year Old Ways

It was the first day back after summer, I needed something to catch people's attention. I picked out a tight fitting crop top and a short black leather pencil skirt. Not so short it showed my entire butt, but my cheek was almost showing.

I grabbed a bottle of cranberry juice and began the short walk to school. I smiled to myself as I thought about the great summer I'd just had. I heard running behind me and felt a slap on my bum. I laughed and turned around.

"Kieran!"

"Looking pretty good today miss Lucy," he smirked at me his eyes focused on my cleavage.

"Well I wish I could say the same for you ha," I giggled and started walking again.

I was the hottest girl in the school. I know that sounds big headed but I was. And everyone knew it. I had a good butt, big boobs, a pretty face and blonde hair.

I strutted through the school gates, as everyone turned their heads.

"Lucy you coming to the party tonight?" My GBF (gay best friend, duh?) Cameron questioned as he swung his arm around my shoulder.

"Of course. Who would miss the first party of the semester?"

A freshman girl held the door open for me. I smiled at her.

"Thanks babe."

"It's fine omg any time!"

I laughed.

"What the hell was she wearing!" I said to Cameron as we looked back laughing.

I walked up to my locker, I heard whispers and whistles. As I was getting my books out another hand touched my bum. I smirked. This was going to be a good year.

-------------------

Lunch break. Katie sat beside me and offered me a muffin.

"Do you really think I would eat that Katie? Fat and carbs and sugar in one muffin. Ew."

"You need to eat something!"

"I have - duh." I pointed to my salad and water and walked off. No wonder she was still chubby.

--------------------

"Lucy wait up!"

Adam from the year above ran out of the lunch hall.

"How are you babe?"

"I'm okay I guess. How about you?" I replied.

"Well I'm so glad I got to see you in summer. That time at the beach babe was perfect. "

"Glad you thought so. " I smiled at him. I casually leaned against the locker pushing my boobs and butt out.

"Oh honey I missed you. " Adam leaned in to kiss me and I let him for a minute and then pushed him away.

"Not here!" I turned from him, glanced back and smiled and mouthed, later.