~Feelings~

Erin's POV:

My hands wrap around the mans neck, tightening until he gasps for breath and clutches desperately at my hands. My vamp growls getting bored with playing with her food. Slamming the helpless human against the wall his cries are cut short when my fangs rip through his jugular. His body slumps to the floor.

I gaze down at the pathetic pile in disgust. A female whimper reaches my ears.

Ah yes.

I look over at the frail body of the woman who the man had been attacking before I had jumped in. She clutches her knees, failing miserably to stop them from violently shaking. Tears flow helplessly down her face.

My vamp sneers. Pitiful.

I find myself at the end of the alley, standing absently lost in thought. The soft voice of the woman has my head turning in her direction. She gasps and I can only imagine that my red eyes pierce through the dark alley.

I nod stiffly at her whispered 'thank you'.

My vamp doesn't know how to feel. She pitied the young woman but was also disgusted at how frail and helpless she was. In her distress at the new feelings I take back control.

My mind thinks back to the last few days. The floor sways from under me as my legs give out.

What have I become?

I hear her whisper 'strong'.

"Get out of my head!!" I scream into the darkness, my words echoing eerily into the night. Her chuckles reverberate in my head.

"Get out. Get out. Get. Out."

"Erin?" I look up when I hear Lukas' voice. There he stands with a few other vampires. My vamp tries to fight for control but I push her back. She needs to know her place. This thought makes her hiss and growl in anger.

My distraction has allowed the group to creep closer. Their eyes watch me calculatively.

They make me feel like a monster.

I wipe the moisture from my face.

"Pup?"

"What." My voice sounds detached and not all like my own.

My vamp sensing my distress takes over and I let her. My hands form into fists.

When I open my eyes they are red and glaring at the elder and his coven.

"Don't come any closer." I bare my fangs in warning.

They have almost reached me.

"Let's go home." My harsh laugh has him flinching.

"We don't have a home."

" Of course you have. You're one of us now."

I tense.

"Not by choice." He sighs sadly.

"I know young one. Let us help you. Give Erin back control." After a few minutes of staring at Lukas and his coven members until they start to glance at each other in nervousness, my vamp finally hands over control.

I grip my hair in frustration.

"She is fighting you, isn't she?" My eyes flicker and he nods taking it as an affirmative.