"Sweet!" Caden exclaimed.

"There's a pool in the backyard, so if you guys want to throw a pool party this Saturday, go for it," he smiled.

"Really?" Caden replied.

"Sure!"

If he's going to suck up to us this whole week, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. Don't get me wrong, I loved talking to him in Florida and everything, but he is still keeping his big secret from his children and if he doesn't tell Caden soon, I will. A couple of weeks in Florida won't change how I feel about him, especially now.

"Here it is," my father spoke, referring to his new house. Well, mansion, I should say.

"That's your house?" Caden asked, shocked.

"Sure is, come on, let's unpack your stuff and I'll show you guys your rooms," my father explained.

***

"And this is your room," my father stated, opening my bedroom doors. I have to admit, wow.

"You designed this?" I gawked.

The room was grey with black and white accessories. A huge double bed stood right in the middle of the room with plenty of pillows making it look like a room from Pinterest.

"No, I had help from a designer," he answered, setting my suitcase down.

"Thank you."

"I'll let you unpack," he smiled and left the room.

This room is beautiful. My only concern is how did he get the money for all this? And why is a designer coming in and making sure my room is girly enough? Couldn't he just do it to save money? Picking up my phone, I called Mason.

"Hey," a girls voice shouted out.

"Um, hi?" I asked.

"This is Nessa, Mason's girlfriend," she replied.

"I know, this is Bella," I laughed.

"Mason can't come to the phone right now, please leave a message after the beep."

Confused, I hung up. Why on earth is Nessa Mason's voicemail? And why did she say Mason's girlfriend? They aren't together, I don't think. Since Mason isn't responding, I called Jake instead.

After forty seconds, the call ended; he didn't respond either. Why is no one responding? Usually one of them respond, and if not, I'm usually with them.

Jasmine will answer for sure. She always has her phone on her, she has my back. After the ringing stopped, her voice didn't come through the phone, instead I was bought back to my home screen. Frustrated, I called Mike.

"Hey, what's up?" He answered.

"Did everyone die or something? Why is no one answering my calls?" I asked, curiously but I was frustrated and my voice started to break a little.

"Nessa invited all of us to the movies, however, I hate Nessa, so I didn't go," Mike replied.

"Can you come over?" I immediately asked.

"Sure, I'll be right over. Send me your Dad's address," he calmly assured.

"Thank you soo much Mike," I gushed.

"It's no problem."

***

After twenty minutes, there was a knock on the door and my father answered it.

"Bella is upstairs, leave the door open please," he stated.

"Sure thing sir," Mike replied, politely. "You okay?" Mike asked, walking into my room.

"Not really," I confessed.

"What's wrong?"

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone, not even Caden," I stated.

"I promise I won't tell anyone," he responded, sitting down on the floor next to my bed, right besides me.

I took a deep breath, "my father has a sickness."

"He doesn't look sick," Mike said with a confused face.

"No, he has a disease," I spoke up.

"Oh love, I'm sorry," he sympathetically apologized and engulfed me into a hug.

"He bought this house and he spent so much money; I don't want to be the cause of him not properly getting his medication since he doesn't have enough money," I rambled.

"Did you ask for this room?" He asked.

"No."

"Did you tell him to buy this house?"

"No."

"Then it isn't your fault."

"I just needed someone to talk to and when no one was answering, I grew nervous," I confessed, changing the subject.

"Part of me is hurt," he placed his hand on his heart, "that I'm not the one who you would call first, but the other part of me is glad I was the one to come over," he smiled.

"Same here, and usually you're with Jasmine, so I thought if I called Jasmine , you'd be there too."

"Not today, Nessa invites them to the cinema as it's her birthday," his smile disappeared.

"Oh, does she not like me?" I asked.

"All I know is that Mason asked her to be his girlfriend, at least that's what jasmine told me," he answered, crossing his legs.

"Good for them," I smiled. "You told me you hate her, why?" I asked, curiously.

"I used to date her, back in the beginning of high school," he replied, slightly chuckling.

"Really? I can't picture you with anyone else that Jasmine," I laughed.

"Same here," he blushed. "But seriously, when I was with her, she was the clingiest person and wouldn't let me hang out with other girls who were single. He said that I was all hers and if I ever look at another girl, she'd break up with me. I finally opened my eyes later in the relationship and broke up with her. But dang, she was the worse!" He explained, making all sort of hand gestures.

"Is she like Cece or Payton?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"No, but if I had to choose who she's most like, it would be Cece. Payton wanted revenge for some odd reason. Cece just wanted Mason for herself and I think that's Nessa's plan too," he sighed heavily.

"Oh my, here we go again," I rolled my eyes.

"Have you picked the one you like more?" Mike asked out of no where, making my eyes widen.

"Excuse me?"

"Jake or Mason?" He asked, smiling to himself.

"You know about that?" I wondered, biting my lip.

"Jake tells me everything, including what happened between you and Mason. And, I have eyes, I can obviously see that you like Jake and Jake likes you. Even a baby can point that out," he laughed.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Since Mason is taken, Jake would be a better fit for you," he laughed.

"I mean...I do like him," I sighed, leaning my head back on the bed, biting my lip.

"Good because I like you too," Jake spoke with a bunch of flowers in his hands.