Chapter 5: Stuck

Chapter 4: Stuck

"Hey Liam, why's there only one bedroo- Oh."

I paused, staring at a back of stripes. A harm lump began to form in my throat as I put the puzzle pieces together. Liam and Zayn had dragged me out here, with nothing but a few of my own luggage. There was only one master bedroom. They left me all alone. With Louis.

Louis stiffened at the hear of my voice, and I began to panic. What do I do now? I can't run away, I'm stranded in the middle of nowhere. But suddenly, Louis began to rocket off, running down the green field and down the way to the sandy beach. Fear began to etch at me. He wasn't..he wasn't trying to drown himself right?! I ran onto the porch, peering into the distance. And to my relief, Louis stopped right before he hit ocean, sitting down to hug his knees. My heart ached. Of course he doesn't want to see me.

Sighing, I trudged back into the house to plop onto one of the large couches. This whole weeks been hell. Pure Hell.

**(POV CHANGE. A/N: Here's the deal. I can't let you guys in too much on Harry's POV, cuz it'll give away too much ;)

Louis POV:

The sun was slowly dragging along the edge of the ocean, causing my surroundings to grow darker and darker. I have absolutely no clue how long I've been sitting here in the sand, watching the ocean lap at my bare toes.

Lord, why do things always crawl back to haunt me? I can never escape from anything whatsoever. And I partly have Niall and the other 2 lads to blame for this.

I actually did try and escape for a while though, so I can give myself credit. Those lone days in Niall's bathroom helped soothe the pain. So did the throbbing on my wrists. I cast a glance down at them. Masses of bracelets covered what shouldn't have been mountains of scars. I hate them. They taunt me with their ugly marks, telling me my life most defiantly sucks complete shit. I never got into cutting actually. And no one would expect I would. I mean, c'mon right? Happy and jokester Louis Tomlinson cut? No way in hell!

Guess i've been to hell and back then. Cuz the ugly damage to my wrists proves otherwise. Exhaustion was washing over me like tidal waves. I've been sitting out here way too long. Stiff and aching skin defiantly tells me I'm gonna end up with a nasty sunburn, and my toes were wrinkled like old prunes.

Finally, I began to realize just how dark it's become outside. But, I'm way to beat to even move a muscle. This whole week, nothing but exhaustion has been what I'm dealing with. I hate it, but I can't seem to do anything but sleep it off. Which really honestly doesn't help.

Why is this happening all so suddenly? Since when have I been so easily captivated by this sorrow and great grief? It's so peculiar. But honestly, I frankly just don't give a damn anymore. I just don't.

****

Harry's POV:

The cool sand wedged into my toes as I walked slowly down the dark beach. It's been almost 4 hours. And all he did was sit there, motionless. Even worse, he fell asleep. Right on the beach. The bloody idiot could get drowned by morning!

Grumbling, I flashed my phone screen around until I sought sight on what I was looking for. Few more steps, and I was standing before a partly soaked, fully sandy, Louis.

My heart throbbed with great sorrow. It's been so long since I've seen this face. This peaceful, content face of a man who was once always so cheerful and jolly. Louis lay motionless, but his face showed expressions of happiness. He was dreaming blissfully.

What makes me so upset is the fact that I couldn't stay mad at him. A week went by and all I did was just miss him. I missed him heaving me out of bed every morning, waiting impatiently for me to make him breakfast. I missed teasing and playing around the house and with the lads. But most of all, I missed my Boobear. My Boobear, with the compassionate smile, and loving gazes. God how I miss those! Snuggling up close while we watch telly, or just simply sitting side by side, doing nothing but enjoying one another's company.