Why's it Gotta Be You? (Larry Stylinson)

THIS IS MY FIRST LARRY STYLINSON FANFIC

For those who don't know, Larry Stylinson is the bromance between two members of a band named One Direction. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. (I did not create the name...fyi...) ALSO,

(*) <-- That means the POV is changing. It WIILL happen a LOT in this story..

ANYWAYS...

Enjoy (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Louis' POV:

"Come on Harry, get your bum up and moving," I called, jumping onto the side of Harry's bed. "We're heading out to meet the boys!"

Harry, still captivated by sleep, mumbled something unintelligible, rolling onto his side.

I sighed. Always choosing the hard way...

"Hazza. . .," I cooed, crawling my way over to his sleeping form. "Hazza babe, its Caroline. Wake up snuckums." I tried in my best "girly" voice.

Suddenly, Harry's hand shot out from under the covers, grasping my t-shirt, patting down my chest.

"No. . . .boobs. . . .," he mumbled, head falling face first back into his pillow.

"God dammit Harry, wake up!!"

Getting this boy back into reality was probably the most difficult task in the world. But sometimes, it made mornings. . . interesting. Harry Styles, my mate, my best friend, is probably the most God damned lazy ass on this planet. Usually, I give up, and he ends up waking on his own, making it just in the nick of time. But not today, no. Today, he has a reason to wake up.

"Harry, seriously, Eleanor is going to come barging in any minute. Go get dressed."

Harry bolted upward on his comforter, eyes flying wide.

"Eleanor? Why is she coming here?" his voice was edged with distaste.

Eleanor's my girlfriend. She's sweet, kind and gentle,and not to mention, very attractive. But it wasn't her model legs and nice bum that reeled me in. It was the dangerous, bloody amazing edge to her personality she had. Not too tempered, but not a goody-two shoes either. And she likes carrot cake. Just my kinda woman. How could you resist?

Harry, on the other hand, is my best mate. He's cool, collective. Cheeky, flirtatious. Harry has an amazing sense of humor, leaving us dying in fits of laughter after ever snide and sarcastic remark.Ever since the XFactor, we both just sorta. . . . hit it off, you know? You can just tell when someone is destined to be your best mate. Harry's like my brother. Hell, he is my brother. I loved him so. But. . . You'd think Haz and her would get on like long-lost cousins, right?

Wrong.

Absolutely, positively, dead. Ass. Wrong.

Harry positively despises Eleanor. From the very start. Even though he was the one to introduce me to her in the first place. He doesn't like talking about her with me, so I leave the matter of subject at hand. I never could grasp the the fact why though. Why did he hate her so much? One of life's mysteries....

However, he hates Eleanor as much as I hate Caroline Flack. Caroline wasn't exactly dating Harry. Yet. But not one single band member, excluding Harry, liked her the least bit. She was too...loud. Outgoing. Now don't get me wrong, I am an extremely outgoing person. But there's always a limit. And Caroline always exceeds to pass it. She acts like she belonged with us. With our band. But in reality, we just wanted her to go away. Like. . . .forever. . . . .