Chapter 2: Confusion

Hey all, sorry for the late update. I was planning to post this story during the summer, but that didn't happen, so I'm stuck with school work unfortunatly.. *sigh..* ANYWAYS..

Enjoy(: 

Oh, and I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY appriciate comments, fans and votes! :) If you have anything to say, or any suggestions at all, feel free to inbox me! <3

-Sammy 

Louis' POV:

Dammit..

I can't believe I just did that. I just said that. The hurt and betrayal that flashed in his eyes was maddening. Still, I couldn't help it. Just like all the other times. I just couldn't help it. But I thought to myself, maybe just a week or two. Enough to let them blow off steam. Now I realize I just created enough steam to start a sauna...Crap...

Eleanor giggled behind me, her arms still secure around my neck.

"Finally, some time alone, Boobear."

My face scrunched up. Boobear? Did I hear her right? No, Harry was the only one who called me that. Since when did she start?

"I-I uhm, yeah, Eleanor? We need to go and meet the boys." I gulped. Meet the boys....Harry...

"Ugh. Fine." she grumbled, arms releasing me to newly grip onto my hand, dragging me down the stairs.

My thoughts dragged back to her last comment. "Boobear." I frowned again. It felt alien, foreign, to me. It was awkward. No one besides my dearest mum and Harry ever calls me that. Ever. But it was just a name after all wasn't it?

Calm yourself Louis.. I mentally slapped myself. This wasn't a big deal!

....

Was it?

~

My heart raced faster and my hands began to grow clammy when we began to approach the waiting car outside the house. Inside there were 4 boys, waiting upon our arrival. And one boy who probably doesn't want anything to do with me at the time being....

God damn you Hazz. If he was a real friend he'd understand my situation! If as a real friend he would have known-

Bzzz

My head snapped up, pulling me out of my inner rant.

Bzzzz

My eyes found Eleanor's as she dug into her coat pocket, flipping out her cell.

"Hello?" she answered, hand still tight around mine.

Slowly, I watched her facial expressions change, going from confused, to worried, then finally stopping at annoyed.

"Oh. Yes, mum, I understand.  Yes. Yes. I'll be there in ten. Alright. Mmmkay. Bye,"

She sighed, flipping the phone shut, turning her attention back on me.

"Lou, Hun. That was my mum. Apparently, Jamieson's come down with a fever and mum can't take him to Daycare, so I'm needed. Terrible sorry, maybe next time? I'll come over later to help you pack up your stuff!" she pecked a kiss on my lips, already walking towards her little yellow car, waving me goodbye.

My frown deepened. So now I have to face Harry alone? Brilliant. Bloody fantastic. When Harry's moody, it seems like the whole world completely flips upside down...today's just not my day..