•Chapter Seven<< Screaming•

Lance's POV

"Oh, McClain... It's been so long since we last saw each other," A voice smoothly speaks in the pure darkness.

I am looking in every direction of the darkness, trying to see who just spoke to me.

"Who are you?" I call into the empty darkness.

There is a long pause in the pitch black and it begin to tick me off to no end.

"Come on! Show yourself!" I yell with pure aggression and anger.

"Okay, McClain," the voice says with a soothing tone that makes it crystal clear that it was smiling. "Anything for you"

With that, the creature steps out of the m dark and is shown to my eyes. I stare back at the figure in shock and fear.

I glare intensely at the figure, but then let out a gasp once I realized what I am looking at.

Myself...

I am staring back at myself...

The other Lance has gold glowing eyes, blatantly showing though his dark brown hair, and his teeth seemed to be almost razor sharp.

"Why hello there, McClain," Evil Lance smiles as he approaches me. "It's so good to finally see you."

I am in wide-eyed shock as I gaze deeply in me evil twin's eyes. Not much time passes when I realize my evil self is only inches away from me. I back away in complete fear, but manage to gasp out words.

"You're... How... did you... What are... you?"

His evil self stepped much closer to him and gently stroked his face with a sinister smile on his face.

"I'm you, McClain. I'm your pain," evil Lance cupped my face in his hands and shot his blood glowing eyes into my terrified wide-eyed blue ones.

Evil Lance closes in to the side of my face and sends painful chills down my spine as he whispered into my ear.

"I have you, McClain. You're mine." Evil Lance then screeches loudly into my ear, causing me to hear the screams of numerous people.

I fly up in bed, breathing harder then I ever have before, holding my hand to my heart and feeling the hard pounding of it. I get a sharp pain in my head, and notice there are white bandages, wrapped tightly around my skull.

"Oh yeah... Keith punched me," I whisper to myself out loud.

I search around the darkness, fearing I am l still in that awful nightmare. I soon realize that I am in my room. I begin to relax, but memories of the horrible sight of myself, 'evil.' shot into my eyes. I soon throw my palms to my ears, hearing the horrible screams of too many different people and bringing severe pain to my psyche, and they are only getting louder and more hurtful.

I screw my eyes shut and clench my teeth together, trying to block the pain of the terrifying screams from my head, causing me to groan in pain. The memory of hearing such screams is becoming too much for me to hear. I suddenly throw my head up in the air, still tightly gripping my ears and shout out in pain.

"Ahhhh! It hurts! It hurts! Stop it!" I try to fight the unbearable growing pain in my head, but something is zapping my strength away.

I feel like I am losing my mind, I can feel myself changing.

I begin to shout again. Shout for anyone's help. Keith's help.

"K-Keith! Ple... Please! Help me! It hurts!" I am now on my knees very firmly clutching my head, sobbing and begging for help.

The screams are getting much worse and my shouting becomes louder and more hoarse.

With that, Keith comes busting into my bedroom, not bothering to waste even a millisecond to rush over to me and hold me in his arms.

Keith's POV

Lance then buries his head into my chest, clutching his head tighter every passing moment.

"Keith!" He cries. "Please... make it stop! Stop the screaming! I-It hurts so bad!"

I stare down at him in total hurt and panic. I hold him close to me, trying my hardest to stay calm.

"Lance! Listen to the sound of my voice. Just try to calm down and only listen to my voice!" He continues to struggle and scream, but almost immediately stops his harsh thrashing and yelling and fall completely silent. Lance is also no longer holding his head, his arms slid down and fall to his sides, his body is now relaxed.

Out of nothing but panic, I begin to wonder the worst for my suffering teammate. I then immediately throw my hand under Lance's chin and gently raises Lance's head to see his face.

What I see nearly gives me a heart attack; Lance's eyes are blood-shot glowing gold and has a terrifying smile on his lips.

(A/N~ I'm sorry if this chapter was confusing! If you have questions just leave a comment and I'll explain!)