Merome- Drugged Parts 1-3

Start from the beginning

"Hey sweetheart, I see you took my advice and had a couple of drinks." I attempted to shake my head but she took my hand, leading me outside. I stumbled, almost falling flat on my face and I would have too if not for her hand with a death grip on my upper arm.

"Le-"

"Shush. Don't talk." I didn't know what was happening, I was floating in and out of consciousness and waves of nausea kept overtaking me, making me stumble every few steps. I was in a stupor, a daze, and I couldn't force myself out of it, my vision fading faster and faster.

The wind hitting my face made me wake up a little bit, but not enough to fight back. I was lead around the back of the bar, where there was a car or two and a bunch of boxes stacked in the corner, which were the only thing I picked up before I was shoved into the pile of cardboard, my back hitting the concrete underneath.

I yelped, my vision fading out for at least a few seconds and my chest seizing like a jolt of electricity was rushed through my body, my body jolting to the side. I felt the girl climb on top of me, forcing my hands up above my head and holding them there, her face right above mine.

"Since you didn't listen, I'll get what I want anyways." Her face came down and her lips were placed on mine, tasting of alcohol and lipstick. I choked, attempting to rip myself away but in my dazed state I could hardly move my hands and fingers and I couldn't unseat her, not with her whole weight on top of me.

"Just remember sweetheart, I always get what I want." Her lips connected with mine again and I felt her grind her hips into me, trying to get me aroused.

I felt her hand slip underneath my shirt, trailing her nails up and down my stomach and even though it felt like it barely took seconds she was soon on top of me, her shirt off and her hands sneaking around my waistband.

I seemed to have lost my sense of time because things that should have passed in seconds took what seemed like minutes, and then things that should have taken at least a minute passed by without me even noticing them happening.

"Come on, let's have some fun." Her hand snaked down the front of my pant and then pulled them down in one swift movement, making me scream out loud. I was fighting against whatever it was holding me down, drugs I assumed, but it still wasn't enough as she placed her hand over my mouth.

"You-" She landed a firm punch in my stomach. "Need-" another punch. "To stop!" I retched, almost throwing up but managed to hold it in, feeling her hands going back to my hips and other places it shouldn't go.

I yelped, my body jolting as she lowered herself onto me and then my entire body seized as she rolled her hips, as if lighting had been run through my body. My legs were spread out to the sides of the girl and as she continued to roll her hips my legs jolted, kicking out as she moved.

My hands suddenly seized across my chest, my legs kicking into the air as I lost control of my limbs, my eyes closing and choking on my spit. It was a seizure, probably a side effect of whatever drug she had used on me and it only took 10 seconds before fading out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mitch, come on, Mitch? Please, wake up please?" I groaned, twisting my head to the side and feeling waves of pain rolling through me. I felt sick, my hand and arms shaking feverously and the pain coming in shocks, every time I tried to move.

"Someone call an ambulance, he needs help. Mitch? Please, I need to know that you're okay."

I didn't have the strength to reply.

Part 2

Mitch's P.O.V.

My eyes were bleary, my fingers trembling. I could feel someone holding me to their chest, one of their hands holding my head still and the other clinging to my own hand, supporting my body with their legs.