Pkmn @ Hogwarts 5

Sorry it took me a while, I had a bit of trouble with Wattpad, but here ya go!

Hospital wing:

This is somewhere in fifth year. So, Barry being Barry, he always runs through the hallways, bumping into everyone. So far it never went wrong (no serious injuries), until one day, he bumps into Meadow, who falls back into professor Harley, who was carrying some dangerous potions, and spills it on Meadow and Barry. The injuries weren't that bad, but bad enough to have to stay at the hospital wing for like two, three days. Meadow refuses to talk to him the first day, but then thanks him that night because she got out of a test she didn't study for. They end up talking until late in the night, when nurse Joy has to say that they need to be quiet, because they need rest. 

The next day, when it's visiting hour, Iris brings some board games that they can play. It's get a little out of hand though, because when Drew came to visit Meadow with Misty, May forced them to join, but Brendan was there as well. Nurse Joy got once again really mad, because: "You two need to get rest! You barely slept last night as well!", which gave Iris a smirk. Anyway, Joy sends away Drew and Brendan, but the rest gets to stay a little longer, before having to leave. Nurse Joy also takes away the games, because Barry and Meadow both usually get a little too fanatic. BUT Barry hid one of the games, and when Joy leaves, the get it out and play, because being in the hospital wing is boring. 

On the third day, Meadow already may leave, since her injuries weren't as bad as Barry's, but when the visiting hour starts again, she's the first one to arrive, because: "The only reason why I'm here is because it sucks to be here alone, nothing else!" with, of course, a deep blush on her face :). Then Meadow asks how it's going with his wounds, and Barry shows her his hand and complains how bad it is, but Meadow grabs his hands says laughingly that she can't even see it. Why is that important? Because that is the moment Iris sees when she walks in, and she quickly pushes everyone back, because Meadow. Is. Holding. Barry's. Hand. Or at least, that's what she thinks. Meadow stays there the rest of the time, when nurse Joy says that she has to leave, also because otherwise she would miss diner. Dinner is the only reason Meadow leaves, but she'd never admit that. Before leaving, she gives Barry a little kiss on his forehead. "Get well soon."

And that was it!

Next chapter will be three short things, really short